arro73

One day...
Sep 30, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DenverBroncos/Tottenham/PittsPens
Hi all, not sure if this is in the right area, but is anyone here a GIF genius? I want to make this GIF my profile pic, but it needs to be smaller, and I can't seem to be able to compress it without it looking horrible. Could anyone do me the HUGE favour of doing it for me? :)
Finn

Attachments

• hayes_4570481_GIFSoup.com.gif
    hayes_4570481_GIFSoup.com.gif
    196.1 KB · Views: 41
When I made my avatar I had to do a lot to compress it, originally it was this.

H6wDC33.gif

But obviously being too big I had to compress it, cut it shorter, then cut every second frame (keeps the animation I wanted but with fewer frames) this speeds the gif up so I then I had to slow it down by lengthening the time between each frame. As you can see I couldn't get it perfect as it's still a bit jagged but it gets the job done. Also having a smaller colour pallet helped.

To change all these things you will need to find an editor designed for gifs, photoshop will work but I used this: http://www.gifmagic.com

When I made my avatar I had to do a lot to compress it, originally it was this.

H6wDC33.gif

But obviously being too big I had to compress it, cut it shorter, then cut every second frame (keeps the animation I wanted but with fewer frames) this speeds the gif up so I then I had to slow it down by lengthening the time between each frame. As you can see I couldn't get it perfect as it's still a bit jagged but it gets the job done. Also having a smaller colour pallet helped.

To change all these things you will need to find an editor designed for gifs, photoshop will work but I used this: http://www.gifmagic.com
Wow thanks very much! My finished product!:)

I am clueless! Have spent hours trying to reduce this gif into the size limit. If anyone out there would be willing to convert it for me (I am sure this must be so quick & easy for some of you!) I would be so appreciative :)

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to help out :)

tumblr_ml4nluA7zQ1qfoldao1_250.gif

or it that doesn't help here is a link:
file:///C:/Users/windows%20user/Downloads/tumblr_ml4nluA7zQ1qfoldao1_250.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back