Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadie

Rookie
Oct 5, 2000
VIC
Dear Gang (we know who we are),

Can we have an end to the fussin' and the feudin' in here?

Many of us have only come over since the announcement of the possible demise of Nick's BB, abd I believe that Bluey deserves our thanks for creating a separate pies forum - and coming good on his promise to keep others (ie, Sandie, JUBJUB) out.

I will only be a semi-regular here while Nick's is still up and running, but if (God forbid) Mike does have to fold it, this will be the next best thing.

As I posted in the first forum - don't burn your bridges here. This forum may well become a haven for the refugees from Nick's BB family as soon as January 2001.

Thanks Bluey - and I trust you are as good as your word.

------------------
Broadie
Yet another refugee from Nick's BB @
www.magpies.org.au/nick

Here Here (or hear hear, or however you actually spell it!!)

If the likes of JUBJUB etc say anything, JUST IGNORE THEM. The more you respond to their comments the happier they will be.

Although you may think this is crap, they do come up with some good topics to write about.

I would say more but I think Broadie summed it up pretty well!

Good point Broadie. I guess this is just another Collingwood BB, sort of like a private forum for all of Nicks BB users, away from the actual BB.

But like any other BB, we should still use it to promote, discuss and encourage intelligent debate about the club.

Look if Sandie or JUBJUB do happen to come here, we will simply treat them like we would in the VPT on Nicks BB, altho we might just keep the language down a bit.

I am surprised that Mike hasn't promoted Magpie Mail on here yet. LOL.

------------------
Go to Total Footy

alf: ahh good! nearly everyone on here lacks a brain anyway so thats good and the pathetic idiots can stew over whateva u said for the next month (as we all know they will).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back