Opinion Gil and Steve are wankas - opposition supporters welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure what world they live in where their constant changes are causing heart burn, and their proposed changes make few people happy, but they know they are right and geniuses.

AFLX is the goal. And it's so boring I can't even watch the tigers.

Seriously gusy, the rules exist, stop farting around and leave them alone. tackling is great. One of the areas of the modern game that is better than the past.

IDIOTS

Image result for idiots

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
I am not sure what world they live in where their constant changes are causing heart burn, and their proposed changes make few people happy, but they know they are right and geniuses.

Seriously gusy, the rules exist, stop farting around and leave them alone. tackling is great. One of the areas of the modern game that is better than the past.

IDIOTS

Image result for idiots
Haven't you got your Rampage gear yet??

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
Schrodinger's AFL. It is both dead and alive. We must panic and change the rules because fans are turning away from the game except that the memberships, attendance and views have gone up.

If attendance goes up: Hocking's rules did it.
If attendance theoretically goes down: State of the Game, coaches fault.

Hocking needs to be the cat in the famous thought experiment. Locked away from the outside world.
Once a Cat, always a cat. Dead, alive, both, neither, it's all the same in Schrodinger's world. Steve and Gil are rapidly turning this game into a chapter from a Heinlein or Zelazny novel.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

IDIOTS

Image result for idiots
Same here...it's gilcrap!

Same here...it's gilcrap!

When a thing is so boring you can't watch your favourite team you know the 'product' is really bad. And they seem to want to try really hard ot get to that end result. I'd stop watching and following if we got there.

Note that they wanted the girls to stop tackling etc. The outcry from women was huge and they dropped it. Probably trying to create a precedent. Why play footy if you can't give and take a hit.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
When a thing is so boring you can't watch your favourite team you know the 'product' is really bad. And they seem to want to try really hard ot get to that end result. I'd stop watching and following if we got there.

Note that they wanted the girls to stop tackling etc. The outcry from women was huge and they dropped it. Probably trying to create a precedent. Why play footy if you can't give and take a hit.
Agree...
Looks like they want to do to AFL Footy what they did to Cricket create a hybrid game that's something like the 20/20 BASH! That's a perfect product for TV!
Admittedley it took the feckers a few goes down at Cricket land but they got there in the end with that BASH!
Everybody has a Team and they can go to India to play for big bucks and betting! And that i fear is where these AFL feckers want to go as well!
AFLX teams from around the World...Kiwis, NG, Ireland, USA...then stage a AFLX World Cup!!! Trade players, coaches!
Make it right for TV make it popular so popular that the old game dies off...just like in modern cricket!

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
reducing runners time on the ground - tick. 6-6-6- tick. allowing players to run off at kick-ins - tick.

umpires not penalising off-the-ball whacks - cross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, Judge said they were guilty of ******* the game up and gave them 400 hrs of community service to the RFC.

I would think AFLX (if it still exists)

Pack of idiots. At least they seem to have recognized that AFLX is a diabolical. Hopefully with their full attention on the AFLW they don't destroy it as well. One of the few genuine brilliant moves this admin has made. …. Thinking of it, maybe their only inspired move.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Pack of idiots. At least they seem to have recognized that AFLX is a diabolical. Hopefully with their full attention on the AFLW they don't destroy it as well. One of the few genuine brilliant moves this admin has made. …. Thinking of it, maybe their only inspired move.
How quickly we all forget...the Mid Season Draft thank you for Marlion...come on down son!
And the whateveryoucallit Draft that snagged us Stacky...come on down son!

How quickly we all forget...the Mid Season Draft thank you for Marlion...come on down son!
And the whateveryoucallit Draft that snagged us Stacky...come on down son!

Well done/ I am an idiot, in that we used these new drafts better than other teams.

Still not more than a minor change to the AFL world. But good for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back