Gil! Read this before you kill the league! (aker: What will Gil say? poll.)

What will happen?

• 2 week postponement

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 4 weeks

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 2020 Season cancelled

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No change. Full steam ahead. Crisis averted.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely agree. There’s a certain type of bogan that thrives in these conditions, they love the panic and becoming outraged. It gives their sad lives some purpose.
Some people are like this without much reason.

For others their lives are precarious enough as it is, and their tolerance for this sort of uncertainty is lower than usual.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL Presser:

22 rounds per normal and save the 420 million in contracts with the media end of story!!!

I cannot believe this has been pissed down the drain and the players have every right to stand up for all stakeholders.

People have lost the plot!!!

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Absolutely agree. There’s a certain type of bogan that thrives in these conditions, they love the panic and becoming outraged. It gives their sad lives some purpose.
I was on a train packed to the hilt with people yesterday, no chance of 1.5cm yet alone 1.5m social distancing, what a surprisingly nice bunch they were, no panic had a nice chat about how much worse measles is and how anti-vaxxers are mind f@cked idiots....of course no one dared sneeze.

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I was on a train packed to the hilt with people yesterday, no chance of 1.5cm yet alone 1.5m social distancing, what a surprisingly nice bunch they were, no panic had a nice chat about how much worse measles is and how anti-vaxxers are mind f@cked idiots....of course no one dared sneeze.
How about fart?

Well, you’re obviously not in Perth, we have a dense population of perpetually outraged bogans.

For some reason the minute people say the public might be overreacting with this virus everyone attacks and gets offended, the other day on the port board I had like 25 replies to a couple of comments I made (that if everyone washed their hands with soap, avoid touching random people and cough into their arms we should be okay) and everyone got so offended..

Perhaps evidence itself people are over reacting

For some reason the minute people say the public might be overreacting with this virus everyone attacks and gets offended, the other day on the port board I had like 25 replies to a couple of comments I made (that if everyone washed their hands with soap, avoid touching random people and cough into their arms we should be okay) and everyone got so offended..
Kind of like controlling teenage pregnancy by telling them not to have sex :)

Back