Society/Culture Gillette suggests most of its customers are sexist, predatory, bullies. Good idea?

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
we had a music festival that banned men which i petitioned against

That's easy to get around! Just be gender fluid go to the fest as a she or a "zhe" and then go back to being a neanderthal the next day.

I gather by your post that all males in Sweden are outdated Neanderthals right?

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
But tolerating life in Sweden and mentioning compassion as the most important factor still sounds super leftish.

That's just giving the left ammo m8! For mine having compassion for your fellow human is a "should be" quality! A high priority one at that - empathy is not learnt my friend it's part of being human!

Maybe I'm just a noisy centrist with common sense views, no room for me anymore in this world I guess.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's just giving the left ammo m8! For mine having compassion for your fellow human is a "should be" quality! A high priority one at that - empathy is not learnt my friend it's part of being human!

Maybe I'm just a noisy centrist with common sense views, no room for me anymore in this world I guess.
Compassion is for sissies m8... Loll, or maybe I'm just pushing stereotypes and being a little tongue-in-cheek :p No one disagreed with the living in Sweden part though!

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Compassion is for sissies m8... Loll, or maybe I'm just pushing stereotypes and being a little tongue-in-cheek :p No one disagreed with the living in Sweden part though!

Disagree completely! Compassion especially in situations where it would be unpopular is a sign of vulnerability - certainly NOT for sissies m8!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
False flag outrage marketing has officially taken off:

1549584979581.png

I'm looking forward to next Disney installment of Star Wars

1549585133319.png

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist