Society/Culture Gillette suggests most of its customers are sexist, predatory, bullies. Good idea?

Remove this Banner Ad

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone who had enough children, given adequate time. Not just Kings. And not just Ghengis.

Here is me being right and you being wrong, as always.
Given adequate time - how much of the European population is Charlemagney vs non-Charlemagne? Is he overrepresented in the genome, like Genghis? Is there a Charlemagne signal or is it noise compared to Bob the peasant of 8th century England? Can we establish how many male heirs there are to Charlemagne vs other men through the Y chromosome?

Does the 20% of the extinguished population of 8th century Europe compound? Give me another 1300 years and tell me what happens then? Does the signal of the surviving non-Charlemagne 80% attenuate?

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Given adequate time - how much of the European population is Charlemagney vs non-Charlemagne? Is he overrepresented in the genome, like Genghis? Is there a Charlemagne signal or is it noise compared to Bob the peasant of 8th century England? Can we establish how many male heirs there are to Charlemagne vs other men through the Y chromosome?

Does the 20% of the extinguished population of 8th century Europe compound? Give me another 1300 years and tell me what happens then? Does the signal of the surviving 80% attenuate?
You aren't even using the correct jargon for your sealioning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
A man roundly disproven by subsequent politics AND science, sadly.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh cooperation *is* a key component of evolutionary biology. You are dumb. Sad.

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh cooperation *is* a key component of evolutionary biology. You are dumb. Sad.

Kropotkin said it was not only a key component, but an equal component to competition, which is plainly false.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back