Society/Culture Gillette suggests most of its customers are sexist, predatory, bullies. Good idea?

Remove this Banner Ad

we had a music festival that banned men which i petitioned against

That's easy to get around! Just be gender fluid go to the fest as a she or a "zhe" and then go back to being a neanderthal the next day.

I gather by your post that all males in Sweden are outdated Neanderthals right?

But tolerating life in Sweden and mentioning compassion as the most important factor still sounds super leftish.

That's just giving the left ammo m8! For mine having compassion for your fellow human is a "should be" quality! A high priority one at that - empathy is not learnt my friend it's part of being human!

Maybe I'm just a noisy centrist with common sense views, no room for me anymore in this world I guess.

That's just giving the left ammo m8! For mine having compassion for your fellow human is a "should be" quality! A high priority one at that - empathy is not learnt my friend it's part of being human!

Maybe I'm just a noisy centrist with common sense views, no room for me anymore in this world I guess.
Compassion is for sissies m8... Loll, or maybe I'm just pushing stereotypes and being a little tongue-in-cheek :p No one disagreed with the living in Sweden part though!

Compassion is for sissies m8... Loll, or maybe I'm just pushing stereotypes and being a little tongue-in-cheek :p No one disagreed with the living in Sweden part though!

Disagree completely! Compassion especially in situations where it would be unpopular is a sign of vulnerability - certainly NOT for sissies m8!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back