Roast Gillon Mclachlan - Get rid of this tool, please

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong.

The "people" attend the footy to escape the incessant media blitz nicely described by your laundry list of PC/SJW KPI feel good/virtue signalling polarized political tripe/issues du jour.

Give it a rest, bud. Take it to the SRP forum.
Thanks bozo, it was corrupt behaviour from Gil and Dutton and the AFL CEO should be beyond that.
Whether you like it or not, the AFL has been at the forefront of issues for the good of society. Have you got a problem with Anzac round or Indigenous round champ?

Wouldn't it be the same for the VFL though?

The VFL was expanded to a national league, the WAFL and SANFL wasn't and that leaves a choice for WA and SA fans to follow one or the other or both. For Vic fans it's follow the expanded league or follow something else there is no VFL the way it used to be.

We're getting off topic here, this topic has little relevance to Gil apart from the skewed belief he is Vic bias - if he was or more broadly the AFL then there'd be no expanded league, or franchised creations in rl heartland with a clear public intent to gain support in foreign territory. And he wouldn't be South Australian.

Off topic but WA and SA fans had a choice and still do, Vic fans didn't and don't it's expanded VFL or follow suburban leagues.

99% of fans follow the game at the highest level, Subi won a flag in 86, then 8 of its team went off to a new comp along with the best 20 odd WAFL players. Nothing changed, if you need.

Thanks bozo, it was corrupt behaviour from Gil and Dutton and the AFL CEO should be beyond that.
Whether you like it or not, the AFL has been at the forefront of issues for the good of society. Have you got a problem with Anzac round or Indigenous round champ?

As much as you're correct, political / social justice issues / support are not the bug bear in the main discussion for the bulk of fans. It looks like you're using this platform to express your political / social views.

As much as you're correct, political / social justice issues / support are not the bug bear in the main discussion for the bulk of fans. It looks like you're using this platform to express your political / social views.
If it's a discussion about Gil then it's a discussion about Gil. You can't hide things he's done because it's political.
His political bent is relevant and we've seen it in action with his failure to apologise to Adam Goodes in a timely manner and the behavioural awareness officers.
The scheduling is a joke, games at ridiculous times for one reason, to increase corporate revenue.I'm entitled to my opinion and I think he's out of touch with the community.

If it's a discussion about Gil then it's a discussion about Gil. You can't hide things he's done because it's political.
His political bent is relevant and we've seen it in action with his failure to apologise to Adam Goodes in a timely manner and the behavioural awareness officers.
The scheduling is a joke, games at ridiculous times for one reason, to increase corporate revenue.I'm entitled to my opinion and I think he's out of touch with the community.

I never stated you aren't entitled to your opinion, things like the Adam Goodes saga and behavioural officers you could argue aren't front of mind for most footy fans.

Scheduling and game times and corporate $$ are probably more so. You're the only poster to date that has brought political issues as main bug bear,maybe it is for you, for everyone else so is about how false and inept he is.

I'm merely suggesting you're political views on the game probably belong on the political board.

I never stated you aren't entitled to your opinion, things like the Adam Goodes saga and behavioural officers you could argue aren't front of mind for most footy fans.

Scheduling and game times and corporate $$ are probably more so. You're the only poster to date that has brought political issues as main bug bear,maybe it is for you, for everyone else so is about how false and inept he is.

I'm merely suggesting you're political views on the game probably belong on the political board.
What a load of rubbish, I made one post and some guy lost it. Gil being mates with Peter Dutton does not long on the political board.Stop replying to my posts if you don't like the reply.Talk about precious.

What a load of rubbish, I made one post and some guy lost it. Gil being mates with Peter Dutton does not long on the political board.Stop replying to my posts if you don't like the reply.Talk about precious.

There is zero emotions or dislike of your replies, I'm making a suggestion. Take political discussions to the political board, this discussion is not political, that has only come from you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is zero emotions or dislike of your replies, I'm making a suggestion. Take political discussions to the political board, this discussion is not political, that has only come from you.
I'm not having a political discussion.The thread is called 'Gil- get rid of this tool please' and you're carrying on like a fool mate.Get over yourself you're not a mod amd my post was on point to this thread.
Sounds like you're the politically sensitive one.

I'm not having a political discussion.The thread is called 'Gil- get rid of this tool please' and you're carrying on like a fool mate.Get over yourself you're not a mod amd my post was on point to this thread.
Sounds like you're the politically sensitive one.
I stand corrected there is nothing political here, apologies.

If he's mates with Peter Dutton and other right wing conservatives ( the au pair fiasco), he should leave.
AFL is the game of the people and a lot of social issues like Indigenous rights, multi-culturalism and tolerance, gay rights, women's rights, men's health, mental health, coward punch ect have been taken on by the AFL because they are representing the people.
Mclachlan deep down is just old farm money backing the establishment.

Deary me. Hasn't got the chops to debate the issue so defaults to a tiresomely predictable Pavlovian PC response, with the usual personal abuse.

Quite ironical having regard to your user name and its association with Socratic debate [not the soccer player].

Remove this Banner Ad

Back