Review Gimpy's 'the Fashion Guru' Advice Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

surprised by the lack of leather cod piece g-strings in this thread.

Maskulo Rubber-Look Thong with Cod Piece Pouch
code:MK-TN10-90BLK
  • FREE UK DELIVERY
£47.95
Item in Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
1503313997-41267100.jpg

See how I work the beige or lighter colour shoes re.. that's the s**t I'm talking about.. that's f class re. It's about having an understanding of what color goes with what re.. beige is 50 shades of sexy reView attachment 469875
You've got a fair bit of Hugh Jackman going on in that photo re... Thought it was him at first.

i need serious help Gumpy, ever since the north face puffer vest + grey hoodie combo with skinny trackies and nike frees went out of fashion i have been an absolute mess. Helpless, lost and scrambling to find something that brings attention to my derriere

i need serious help Gumpy, ever since the north face puffer vest + grey hoodie combo with skinny trackies and nike frees went out of fashion i have been an absolute mess. Helpless, lost and scrambling to find something that brings attention to my derriere
Arseless chaps?

Some nice shoes and s**t on offer right now.. classic style with a bit of a signature/mystic look.. quality s**t re.

View attachment 500751

Struggling to see the 'mystic' qualities Gimpy.

You must have a huge wardrobe, or would that be a ward-room, to hold all your clothes, shoes, accessories and scents. Does it look like this?

Snapshot_739.jpg

Or do you prefer the more traditional look?

0d53d274fa1a31d686b886c6004cd320--dressing-room-closet-dressing-rooms.jpg

I doubt if this one's big enough, but I reckon the mirror would be popular:

dressing-room-design-designs-innovative-25-best-ideas-about-mesmerizing-bedroom.jpg

You must have a huge wardrobe, or would that be a ward-room, to hold all your clothes, shoes, accessories and scents. Does it look like this?

Snapshot_739.jpg

dressing-room-design-designs-innovative-25-best-ideas-about-mesmerizing-bedroom.jpg

My Ortiz and Reed's.

More my style and s**t re..

Screenshot_20180523-065653~2.png

Snapshot_739.jpg

How are you going with your beige shoes hunting?

I'm telling you.. go out and get yourself a pair.. or at least observe the look a lil more closely when you're out and about re.

I think the shoes cater for all age groups. In the past I posted quality that I would wear or the s**t that I have purchased.. more suited to 30 yr olds.

I don't have enough room in my wardrobe to fit all my s**t. So have racks as well.

Look.. if your friends have a crack at ya for wearing beige shoes.. just take a closer look at what they're wearing re.. sfida and Sergio tachinis re.. then just say to the cobs that my mate just forked out 30 gorillas for fashion week in New York and his opinions matter more than yours.. end it with a simple.. 'ade fige apo do re'.. and then go and strut your stuff re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to pick up these Calvin Klein 3 pack briefs made in Bangladesh for just under $40. F great re!

How did everyone else go with their Black Friday sales re?

Got these delivered yesterday from the sale........….shorts for my boys and the singlet for me.

My Tazza guns look good in it by the way hahaha.

cw19sgt01m-front.jpg

cw19sho01k-front.jpg

View attachment 589812
They're ******* great re.

Got these for my nephew.. not Black Fri though. Didn't realise Black Fri sales had free deliveries to boot as well re.. paid $9.95 for delivery charges.. like I give a f re.. $9.95.. like a fistiki for me re.

Awesome stuff.

The quality is better than last years singlet. My boys aren't happy I didn't get them one also.
I am sure they will be on sale before X-Mas again.

Good work Pies :thumbsu:

Managed to pick up these Calvin Klein 3 pack briefs made in Bangladesh for just under $40. F great re!

How did everyone else go with their Black Friday sales re?

View attachment 589771
40 bucks for briefs.
You're crazy re.
They cost 20cents to make. They slap the name Calvin Klien on to them and sell them to people like you for 40-50 bucks.
Get you're s**t together gimp. You're smarter than that.

I've got a drawer full of Calvin Kline, Armani etc briefs and boxers and they cost me just under a dollar each. There is no way you could tell they are fake.

Did get ya a bottle of Armani Code Profumo for Christmas cause it's somewhat of a unisex fragrance.. I think I might just keep it for myself now re..

I'm bringing out my new fragrance called "stallion" from the house of Guy Le Coq-Roche.

We dont believe in unisex fragrances in the horse world.

What will form the base heart and top of your notes re?

Hay, carrots, and the delicious sweat from the left pectoral of a captive Josh Schache.

I might need to step up production of the latter a little. I have a little hamster wheel set up in my basement just waiting.

Anyone got any jeans' advice? I have been buying Levi 504's for ... like.... forever, and now they are called 516's and the leg and groin n\area no longer sit tightly around my parts. Don't know where to go from here now. Apparently Australia's version was brought into line with those of overseas. I am simply not muscular or fat enough around the thighs and groin to fill in the space created by the material. Any slim fitting styles still available that won't make a guy in his 60s look like mutton dressed up as lamb?

Just do what I do. Go the trakkie daks, leaves plenty of room for equipment & go Aramis for good stink factor.:moustache:
Getting the equipment in is not the problem. It's getting the material to sit snugly around the parts and leg without having to downsize to a waistline that threatens to tear me in half. Unless you are suggesting trackkie daks under the jeans to create a tighter fit? I don't think the gimp would prance around his trendy neighborhood in trakkie daks? It's country town/outer suburban gear unless I am mistaken? The Aramis would cost more than the clothes.

Merry xmas, Obese. Hope life beams kindly down upon you. No pun intended.

Merry Xmas to you too J.

Country towns, hey, we've talked about this before.

I know what you mean now, I'm known for many things. The one I hate is I'm known for wearing "crocs", bullshit I wear Birkenstock's!! :D
To be frank, I'd rather not concern myself over bulges, clingy material or fragrances. I preferred the stubbies days in the outer burbs when your Target jocks just didn't have the taut elasticity to adequately contain the tackle, allowing testicular protuberances easy access to the outside world. Trakkie daks and a pair of smelly sneakers were probably all that was required to achieve an acceptable level of street credibility, though I was a 504 man then till next to now, whenever the 516s were slyly ushered in to replace the only style of jeans that ever moulded itself to the shape of my lower body. The 516s by comparison look like sacks stitched together to cover my legs.

40 bucks for briefs.
You're crazy re.
They cost 20cents to make. They slap the name Calvin Klien on to them and sell them to people like you for 40-50 bucks.
Get you're s**t together gimp. You're smarter than that.

I've got a drawer full of Calvin Kline, Armani etc briefs and boxers and they cost me just under a dollar each. There is no way you could tell they are fake.
But is what is in those briefs, fake?

That is the question :think:

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back