Rumour Ginnivan Dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's coming from someone who barracks for a team that Milne played for!!!
Danny Mcbride Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

He racially abused someone and only got a 1 week suspension? How dumb do you need to be to actually believe that LOL
Club enforced? Or is that too hard to believe?

Considering the problems your club is having with racist culture issues I think its probably the smart thing to do

The club has been going through gastro the past couple weeks, no need to add unnecessary rumour to a logical answer to him missing the game.
Logical answer maybe but doesn't mean its true ..... sounds more like a convenient answer to me

As for categorising rumors into necessary or unnecessary ...... thanks for the laugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club enforced? Or is that too hard to believe?

Considering the problems your club is having with racist culture issues I think its probably the smart thing to do

The racist culture issues that happened in 2014?

If it was a racist attack he'd face a similar suspension to Taylor Walker, only a moron would think he would get a simple 1 week suspension LOL

Pies fans getting a bit antsy ..... rumor looks to be spot on

Twice now Ginnivan targeted in play for running his gob off .... first against Geelong and now against the Tigers ..... dude has form and Pies have had to pull him back in line

Twice now Ginnivan targeted in play for running his gob off .... first against Geelong and now against the Tigers ..... dude has form and Pies have had to pull him back in line

Not getting antsy, just keyboard warriors like you, are just knobs, who like to make outlandish, pathetic comments about players. I really wish the players who have accusations made about them, like you have made, can get the details of the accuser, and take legal action. I bet you would shut up then....

Not getting antsy, just keyboard warriors like you, are just knobs, who like to make outlandish, pathetic comments about players. I really wish the players who have accusations made about them, like you have made, can get the details of the accuser, and take legal action. I bet you would shut up then....
Rumour board fella .... if you don't like it .... don't read

Pretty damn clear Ginnivan has a fat gob who likes to mouth off ..... 8 weeks in and he has been caught out and targeted several times

Dude acts like a top shelf tool .... if he was smart he would let his footy do the talking and keep his mouthy cakehole shut ..... especially while you sit outside the top 8

Last edited:
Dude acts like a top shelf tool
If he played for another team I’d probably agree, much the same as your supporters felt about Milne.
if he was smart he would let his footy do the talking and keep his mouthy cakehole shut
Leading our goal kicking, (not hard I know) and in the top 20 for the league.
I‘m happy with that and more importantly our Coach loves what he brings.

There's a big difference between being a c0cky little flog on field and straight out racially abusing players....

Funny that you go on about a racist culture when your club stood by two white players accused of rape. One who was later convicted on a lesser charge, yet sacked the aboriginal player straight away. Even better when there was a fresh investigation into the first two and one of them was again charged in 2013 you stood by him again.

Rumour board fella .... if you don't like it .... don't read

Pretty damn clear Ginnivan has a fat gob who likes to mouth off ..... 8 weeks in and he has been caught out and targeted several times

Dude acts like a top shelf tool .... if he was smart he would let his footy do the talking and keep his mouthy cakehole shut ..... especially while you sit outside the top 8

Rumour board, lol, just shows how even more pathetic your posts are. You garner information from a rumour board, then come on here and push and insinuate the rumour is true, then character assassinate a 19 year old kid, hope you feel good about yourself buddy.
What l have read and heard from the footballing experts we have that comment on the game, they love how a Ginnivan or a Weightman play their football, even Kane Cornes copied the Ginnivan hairdo. As they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Bit surprised your off put by an annoying small forward with a big mouth, considering you had a bloke playing for you that was nicknamed the Tip Rat. He was a big mouthed, annoying forward, was he not?
Anyway we sit outside the 8, but we are realistic of where we are as a team, and the rebuilding of a side to contend in a few years. Yet we still managed to defeat your side in round 1.....🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back