Gippsland League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moe have signed another AFL player, giving them 4. Plus an EFL ruckman along with their other VAFA recruits......anyone care to explain how they plan on fitting them in their points? Were at 37 already last year and only get 40 this season.

Moe have signed another AFL player, giving them 4. Plus an EFL ruckman along with their other VAFA recruits......anyone care to explain how they plan on fitting them in their points? Were at 37 already last year and only get 40 this season.
:dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign:to AFLG is my best guess

Dylan Farrell has gone home to Trafalgar. Karl Mutke departed.
New additions Jason Ashby (25, 187cm, 12 games Essendon), Simon Harris (ruckman Doncaster), Kristian Jaksch (25, Old Carey, 14 AFL games), Lucas Forato (Old Brighton).
Younger fellows; Hamish Walsh (Hill End), Kai Clerks, William Luke, Blake Metcalf-Holt and Trent Johnson (YYN), Connor Dastey, Jacob Matthews, Blake Zamora and Blake Dyson (Trafalgar), Jay Fleming (Kyabram),

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
This one is for Sale Footy Club tragics or just a LVFL freak!!! I am seeking the scoreline from the 1998 Under 18 Grand Final Sale Vs Traralgon.

The Sale team included the likes of Brent Lee's, Luke Campbell and Brett Luxford.

TIA

Hi Guys,
This one is for Sale Footy Club tragics or just a LVFL freak!!! I am seeking the scoreline from the 1998 Under 18 Grand Final Sale Vs Traralgon.

The Sale team included the likes of Brent Lee's, Luke Campbell and Brett Luxford.

TIA
In case no one else gets back to you, you might be best off asking the Express. https://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/contact/

I'm sure they would have it on record and the I doubt the sports reporter(s) would be up to much at the moment so might be happy to dig the result out of the archives for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back