gippsland power

Remove this Banner Ad

in the guts i dunno how far i will go now thou... im a really raw which might be a problem

Vaseline on the inner thighs and nipples, you'll be fine :p

Seriously, though, nice work. You should see if Pendles can give you any mentoring :thumbsu: Make yer way to a VFL match this year and see if he's on the outer and lend his ear for 5 or 10 mins.

not sure pendles would wanna waste his time on me would be good to have a bit of advice though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gippy Power players have a great record of being drafted to Collingwood.

Pendlebury, Thomas, MacAffer, Goldsack, Francis...

not sure pendles would wanna waste his time on me would be good to have a bit of advice though.

I reckon you'll find they've got a lot of time for blokes who'll talk to them without wasting their time, if y'know what I mean. Straight up, introduce yerself, ask him 3 things he wished he'd known before he got drafted. Yer in and out in 5 mins and there'll be no awkwardness.

Even if you don't get a chance to talk to him, follow him to his car and write down his license plate. Track him down and wait outside his house in the rain.

He will be very impressed with your commitment and will put in a good word for you with Hine.

Even if you don't get a chance to talk to him, follow him to his car and write down his license plate. Track him down and wait outside his house in the rain.

He will be very impressed with your commitment and will put in a good word for you with Hine.
lol yeah im not sure im a stalker :p

warragul if you have heard of it
under 16s at the moment but get moved to 18's at the start of june or something depending on how i perform early

Remove this Banner Ad

Back