Girl at centre of nude photo scandal claims to have evidence of AFL players taking party drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha Sam wants to hook up with her, so it could happen.
Nixon should think "what would sam do" in dealling with her.
"Yeah I F***ed her, it was great, and she's legal".

Not sure what he can say about the drugs though, that was always going to be a more serious issue.

God i hope she doesn't go on the footy show - I am well & truly sick of her grandstanding bullshit now.

But if she does go on I hope Sam rips into her.

Kudos to characterfirst for sticking to his guns and actually speaking some sense here. As for some posters- address the points hes making rather then having a go at him for sharing his opinions. Is this not what a forum is??

Kudos to characterfirst for sticking to his guns and actually speaking some sense here. As for some posters- address the points hes making rather then having a go at him for sharing his opinions. Is this not what a forum is??

OK. CF has critisized footy players because they merely conform to the norms of our society rather than CF's higher moral viewpoint.
No doubt a Pedophile could come on here and argue with CF and also raise some very valid points justifying their minority moral position.

Most people wont have a problem with Footy players conforming to the norms of our society.

Discussion of the girls morals in his instance may be relevant, but this ids the main board of a Footy forum.
Nail your general moral judgements up somewhere else.:thumbsdown:

OK. CF has critisized footy players because they merely conform to the norms of our society rather than CF's higher moral viewpoint.
No doubt a Pedophile could come on here and argue with CF and also raise some very valid points justifying their minority moral position.

Most people wont have a problem with Footy players conforming to the norms of our society.

I guess I'm just not most people. I suspect you don't think of yourself that way either.

I am not really criticizing AFL players, certainly not your precious Sainters, but I am making a point about some of the behaviour they and others have been involved in. I too have behaved badly, and still do at times (who is perfect).

I guess I'm exploring some of moral norms associated with this story over the last few weeks/months. I originally posted in response to someone who thought the whole affair was pretty grubby. I agreed, but thought there were reasons even beyond what that poster had said. Then you challenged me to expand - so i did.

Take it or leave it.

I guess I'm just not most people. I suspect you don't think of yourself that way either.

I am not really criticizing AFL players, certainly not your precious Sainters, but I am making a point about some of the behaviour they and others have been involved in. I too have behaved badly, and still do at times (who is perfect).

I guess I'm exploring some of moral norms associated with this story over the last few weeks/months. I originally posted in response to someone who thought the whole affair was pretty grubby. I agreed, but thought there were reasons even beyond what that poster had said. Then you challenged me to expand - so i did.

Take it or leave it.

Welcome to 2011, mate.
In fact welcome to the post 1950's era, and the "new" permissive age.

If you hadn't noticed, marriage has been in decline for 50 years, and relationships have changed. My guess is that you're over 60, and/or belong to one of the religious groups that are still using rules which emanated from the dark ages.

Your posts would have made an impact in the early 1960's but the internet was not so popular then, and this site was hard to find.

I'm not sure why we are taking your views seriously on a footy site, but stop trying to foist them on us.
Save your discussions for your Sunday groups.

And the girl is an idiot who deserves a damn good thrashing - not that I think it will make any difference to her as she is beyond learing any common sense.

Carry on ...

Welcome to 2011, mate.
In fact welcome to the post 1950's era, and the "new" permissive age.

If you hadn't noticed, marriage has been in decline for 50 years, and relationships have changed. My guess is that you're over 60, and/or belong to one of the religious groups that are still using rules which emanated from the dark ages.

Your posts would have made an impact in the early 1960's but the internet was not so popular then, and this site was hard to find.

I'm not sure why we are taking your views seriously on a footy site, but stop trying to foist them on us.
Save your discussions for your Sunday groups.

And the girl is an idiot who deserves a damn good thrashing - not that I think it will make any difference to her as she is beyond learing any common sense.

Carry on ...

Gee, thanks for the insight Davo. :rolleyes:

As i said, I agree with pie eyed - no more on this sort of stuff in this thread from me.

This is all about narccism and gen Y. Promoting yourself at the expense of others even though morals are no different. The quest for fame or infamy being all important. Talentless people albeit cunning trying to get in peoples faces and trying to make themselves feel important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Pie eyed is right on this one. So no more from me.

BTW, Pie eyed, your probably wrong on a lot of other things. ;)

I was not trying to be offensive.
I see you have found the SR&P board already.
And you are no doubt right, I'm wrong about a lot of things.:)

You guys seem to be missing the point.

If you sleep with someone you don't know, you open yourself to potential problems.

Get to know the person before you sleep with them.

This is a good practical approach - reduces potential problems as I've mentioned before, but is also a good moral standpoint i believe, as i have already discussed.

It is sometimes important to read the posts carefully and think about what is being said.

I think i will leave it here, and trust that you guys might think about this epic tale and some of the issues beyond your footy team, whether the girl is hot or not, whether the girl is crazy or not, whether the HUN is tabloid or not, whether Nixon is an old fool or not, etc.
True...just not the drivel your spouting :eek:

The problem on BF is that some posters become so over-defensive when one or two trolls post something negative that they see anyone who questions anything about the matter as the enemy and the whole thread gets derailed into a shitfight.

Looking back at your comments on Eddie and Falafel Land you might want to take your own advice.

I wonder if the 'book' she is 'writing' is simply a zoo magazine photo shoot and interview?

Sad thing is, one day an AFL player will rape a woman, yet people will cry '****' 'media hungry whore' etc because of this girl.

And if she does have videos of it, well, good for her. She is such a wonderful girl, who deserves all the publicity she gets.

I wonder if the 'book' she is 'writing' is simply a zoo magazine photo shoot and interview?

Sad thing is, one day an AFL player will rape a woman, yet people will cry '****' 'media hungry whore' etc because of this girl.

And if she does have videos of it, well, good for her. She is such a wonderful girl, who deserves all the publicity she gets.

No, they will offer her cash to make the allegations " go away ", then get the big broom out and sweep it under the carpet.

How's that for a vision :rolleyes:

No, they will offer her cash to make the allegations " go away ", then get the big broom out and sweep it under the carpet.

How's that for a vision :rolleyes:

Strange that it didnt happen in this case then isnt it?
Mr Visionary:rolleyes:

Dont worry, their a bit behind in W.A. and I'm sure coverups still rule there.

Strange that it didnt happen in this case then isnt it?
Mr Visionary:rolleyes:

Dont worry, their a bit behind in W.A. and I'm sure coverups still rule there.

Without having any evidence I'm sure they would have and it didn't work. Demetriou wouldn't talk with Duthie for counselling reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back