Unsolved Girls that went missing from Adelaide Oval 1973

Remove this Banner Ad

it sure is johnymac, and totally illogical for a person, again, irrespective of whether their crime was planned or spontaneous, to not be looking to jump inside a car and get far away asap, thus came about the new thinking that the abductor did not use a car or other registered vehicle at all, nor did they appear to be moving as quickly as possible from the openness of a parkland to better cover among sidestreets etc, as if on the way to a nearby property, this final sighting, which was by a young man driving his car through bonython park, confirmed that these 3 people were heading in a northerly direction
I have been reading through all the old posts, to see if I can come up with any ideas.
I wonder why this witness wasn't interviewed on the last tv program. Was it because, both the lolly boy and the young man, corroborate their observations and that didn't make for dramatic tv?
The one where Sue Lawrie said when she was 14 years of age, walking with her Mum, saw them going towards the zoo and identified the man from photos.
The public watch these programs, with the view they are factual, but they aren't. It is quite frustrating, especially for a person, looking for links and clues.

The advertiser news has a new article and there are some photos. I don't think the article has much new news. I cannot copy paste from this website so I took a few screenshots to share here.
I can only post one pic at a time too.
bbf9db667ee436de301f39e36df27697.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The podcast is now ready to listen to. Will detail a lot of what Metic has posted.

I have a contact in the corrections system. We were discussing the banter between M Rust and M T Marshall. The stuff filtering out of the system sounded like BS to me. I've always had doubts that MTM witnessed any kind of AO crime scene. Not to say Hart wasn't involved. There is no hard evidence either way to say for certain who it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back