Giro d'Italia 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you not love Chaves? He's just so damn likeable, smiling ear to ear despite losing pink, no excuses, just no legs. What a legend.
If the world was filled with people, with the same attitude as Chaves, it would be in a lot better state than it is at the moment. An awesome human being.

My guess is that Nibali had a blood transfusion on Tuesday or Wednesday. It's almost the only way to explain his complete form reversal, which really did happen overnight.

We know he's not above cheating, after he was thrown out of the Vuelta last year for being towed by his team car.

Sucks for Chaves to lose the race this way. Losing to Kruijswijk would have been much easier to take.

My guess is that Nibali had a blood transfusion on Tuesday or Wednesday. It's almost the only way to explain his complete form reversal, which really did happen overnight.

We know he's not above cheating, after he was thrown out of the Vuelta last year for being towed by his team car.

Sucks for Chaves to lose the race this way. Losing to Kruijswijk would have been much easier to take.
Its a shame, because my first thoughts last night when i saw him riding away like that, again, was drugs.

but enough about him. lets keep this thread on track of how good Chavito and OGE were this tour.

For those who haven't seen it watch the Backstage Pass from last night, its worth it

as for OGE not having the riders up the road for Chavito, he'll have the Yates Brothers to take him up the mountains for the tour and it'll be a huge boost.

For those who haven't seen it watch the Backstage Pass from last night, its worth it

as for OGE not having the riders up the road for Chavito, he'll have the Yates Brothers to take him up the mountains for the tour and it'll be a huge boost.

Chaves won't be riding the Tour. He may ride the Vuelta.

I have similar thoughts to this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back