Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
To sign this petition you need to provide:

1. Full Name(s) on Membership(s) or just your Full Name if you are not a member
2. The membership(s) you currently hold
3. Any action you will take with your membership if Hardwick isn't sacked.
4. If you are willing to contribute more to the club if they sack Hardwick and focus on developing a list (no shortcuts) that can win a flag e.g. Give 110% and extra $20 or whatever.

This club needs to know the supporters will cover the cost of getting rid of Hardwick because it will take us closer to a premiership.

PM me your details and I will collate into a spreadsheet that will be sent to the club.

The petition will remain open until midnight on Sunday the 25th of September 2016 and will be forwarded to the club the following day.

I will not send the petition unless we have over 100 people.

I will provide updates on numbers at regular intervals.

Mods: please leave this thread open until 26 September 2016 as it will address anyone's need to have Hardwick sacked prior to the trade period.

Update 10.30pm 5 September 2016
51 members down PM me!

Last edited:

A petition, why?

Surely the club has seen enough to sack him anyway.

The last petition I signed was in grade 5 to change lunch orders (from the general store) from a Friday to a Monday.

What would a petition do?

A petition, why?

Surely the club has seen enough to sack him anyway.

The last petition I signed was in grade 5 to change lunch orders (from the general store) from a Friday to a Monday.

What would a petition do?
I dunno but if it stops every second post being 'f&*% Hardwick' I'd sign it. So much repetitive crap posted by about 10 people.:(
Some people are truly inside the bubble if they think BF or any footy forum represents a typical supporter.
No idea of the stats, but I would guess about 30 Tiges people post daily or more on our board (even with the recent batch of PRE arrivals) and maybe another hundred or so post occasionally and then a bunch of lurkers.......out of 70K+ members.:huh:
Watching our season implode has been bloody frustrating and has moved me firmly into the anti-Dimma camp. But watching the rage that some posters feed on and regurgitate has been a thing.

More importantly, how did the lunch order petition go?:)

Is it April 1 or something?

I can just see Peggy calling in Benny to her office and passing him the Big Footy petition before he heads down the hall to dimma's office......lol.....

If the club can't see what the rest of the footy world can then we are in real strife.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it April 1 or something?

I can just see Peggy calling in Benny to her office and passing him the Big Footy petition before he heads down the hall to dimma's office......lol.....

If the club can't see what the rest of the footy world can then we are in real strife.
Peg-"Brendon..., Damien...... Sit. I've heard from docko911
Benny-"But w.."
"No! Just stop it boys! The games upI tell ya! For God sake DrMike was the first reply. mcuzzy even chipped in and didn't even once mention Deledio!"
Dimma- "oh *..."

Nice try. THere's no way I'll be posting my full name on here, cos then you'll know that I'm the guy that stalked Rance.

Edit: Oh s**t I've said too much, time to delete my internet.
I thought you were the chick that stalked Greg Stafford?

It's got nothing to do with spine mate. It's just a forlorn task you've undertaken that's all.
As mentioned above there are 70,000 members so scant regard would be given to a bit of paper with a handful of names on it.

At the present time, sacking DH would be absolutely the wrong choice. He is contracted for another 2 years, unless there is a get out clause, we have to pay that out. If there was 1 year left, it'd be worth consideration. THEN who are you going to get to coach us? If we go down the tried and true path, we can't afford it, if we go down the affordable path, there's no guarantees.

Don't tick the Yes box in the should Damian Hardwick be sacked poll then.

Seriously, for a bunch of people who are meant to give a s**t about our football club you are more spineless than a centipede.
Seriously mate.With all due respect.With 70,000 members in which what 100? of those is represented here on this forum,It won't make any difference and if it did then the club is well and truely stuffed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back