Give Carder a game already

Remove this Banner Ad

ShriekingShack

Senior List
Jun 9, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
When the other WA batsmen were crumbling around him on that dangerous MCG pitch, Jake Carder made a respectable score. I firmly believe that this guy should replace Warner or Burns when they leave/retire. Has a healthy average for an opening batsman too. Let's bring in this young star for crying out loud.

Thoughts?

He's certainly better than Joe Burns
A kid with 6 first class games, has 1 fifty and averages 24? Kid isn't even WA's best XI let alone the countries.

When the other WA batsmen were crumbling around him on that dangerous MCG pitch, Jake Carder made a respectable score. I firmly believe that this guy should replace Warner or Burns when they leave/retire. Has a healthy average for an opening batsman too. Let's bring in this young star for crying out loud.

Thoughts?
God yes. I've been waiting for someone else to say it. Let's get him, all his mates, his neighbours and his bus driver into the team STAT!!! Let's make WACA great again!!!

• Banned
I stand by what I said. The quality of his centuries shows his patience and technique are up to scratch. The rest will follow.

I stand by what I said. The quality of his centuries shows his patience and technique are up to scratch. The rest will follow.
What, his 3 second XI centuries?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do it domestically first can we not have another Marsh please.

Personally I wouldn't wait and I'd transition to him as captain for our next Test series

Not far enough, we need to perfect human cloning so our batting line up can be

Carder*
Carder
Carder
Carder
Carder
Carder
Carder+
Carder
Carder
Carder
Carder
12th man Carder

It's a complete disgrace this kid isn't playing for the National team in all 3 formats yet.

More games for the boys huh? Corrupt.

Good looking young batter with a good head on his shoulders

great move by WA in getting rid of him well done Voges and CO and now with whiteman all at sea......just stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back