Give us one good reason why your team will improve in 2020.

Be honest, how will your mob fare in 2020?

• We'll win the Flag

• We'll make the top four

• Certain to play finals

• Destined for mediocrity

• Cellar dwellars

• The spoon awaits

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

NN2TK. Will be the most dominant partnership since KD teamed up with Steph Curry. I almost feel sorry for the rest of you

Swans always delivering much more , have more than just one good reason!

1. Sir Dane Rampe has put in a full off season and part pre season training with expert pole dancers down at Kings Cross nightclubs. With one subtle flick and kick he can now soar to double storey ceiling height and will block all goals less than goal post height.

2. Tom Papley has been forced to watch ALL vids of Carltons last decade of seasons matches . Sure to be relieved and invigorated and enthused that his momentary madness was not achieved at the 2019 trade table, will kick >50

3. New recruit Dylan Stephens has been a regular entry at the Harold Park Greyhound racing. Promising results (several top 3 placings in the shorter events) means he just will not be caught by mere AFL footballers. Will get better odds playing football but will still be be a odds on favourite.

4. Whorethorn - The extra dead weight added by General useless Jono Patton will have them sink below, and the law of physics, means Swans will rise.

5. Swans have strategically placed loyal ex Swans coaches S Dew, M Nicks, R Shaw into strategic positions to ensure that at least 3 teams will finish lower.

If you would like more proof!!!! Just ask, and I will see if the secrets cn be declassified especially for the Bay 13!?

PS Did I mention Buddy will top the 1000 goals (56 to go) this year!

The tigs will improve because Rance has completed his rehab and is ready to tear the comp a new one.........

Swans always delivering much more , have more than just one good reason!

1. Sir Dane Rampe has put in a full off season and part pre season training with expert pole dancers down at Kings Cross nightclubs. With one subtle flick and kick he can now soar to double storey ceiling height and will block all goals less than goal post height.

2. Tom Papley has been forced to watch ALL vids of Carltons last decade of seasons matches . Sure to be relieved and invigorated and enthused that his momentary madness was not achieved at the 2019 trade table, will kick >50

3. New recruit Dylan Stephens has been a regular entry at the Harold Park Greyhound racing. Promising results (several top 3 placings in the shorter events) means he just will not be caught by mere AFL footballers. Will get better odds playing football but will still be be a odds on favourite.

4. Whorethorn - The extra dead weight added by General useless Jono Patton will have them sink below, and the law of physics, means Swans will rise.

5. Swans have strategically placed loyal ex Swans coaches S Dew, M Nicks, R Shaw into strategic positions to ensure that at least 3 teams will finish lower.

If you would like more proof!!!! Just ask, and I will see if the secrets cn be declassified especially for the Bay 13!?

PS Did I mention Buddy will top the 1000 goals (56 to go) this year!
I'd say you are horribly confused given Harold Park had harness racing and has had units on top of it for nearly a decade now. You mean Wentworth Park. But at least point 3 was the most plausible of the lot.

I'd say you are horribly confused given Harold Park had harness racing and has had units on top of it for nearly a decade now. You mean Wentworth Park. But at least point 3 was the most plausible of the lot.

No! it was part of the secret strategy . To suss out whether you were paying attention. Good work:thumbsu:

Since when did Bay 13 become "plausible" rational or correct?

Keep an eye out for Point No 2!

No! it was part of the secret strategy . To suss out whether you were paying attention. Good work:thumbsu:

Since when did Bay 13 become "plausible" rational or correct?

Keep an eye out for Point No 2!
At least I know who Tom Papley is. Still trying to work out who the bloke in point 3 is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least I know who Tom Papley is. Still trying to work out who the bloke in point 3 is.

Eh? and yet a few posts before you posted:

"But at least point 3 was the most plausible of the lot."

Keep chasing after that tail ,you might eventually be able to bite it!

Don't worry , it may NOT be round one 2020 (although likely imho) , maybe even not really this year, BUT YOU WILL find out!
He has 'Brownlow' written all over him!

Are you wagging school again?

Sorry I was just trying to contribute to Bosky's attempt to cure off season bordom.

Good luck. I used to hate Carlton!!!!!! but now have sincere respect for the fans that have put up with and stuck by them.

Eh? and yet a few posts before you posted:

"But at least point 3 was the most plausible of the lot."

Keep chasing after that tail ,you might eventually be able to bite it!

Don't worry , it may NOT be round one 2020 (although likely imho) , maybe even not really this year, BUT YOU WILL find out!
He has 'Brownlow' written all over him!

Are you wagging school again?

Sorry I was just trying to contribute to Bosky's attempt to cure off season bordom.

Good luck. I used to hate Carlton!!!!!! but now have sincere respect for the fans that have put up with and stuck by them.
I guess most young fellas shave eyebrows or write funny stuff on passed out mates. If the young Swans boys write Brownlow on their passed out mates then weird flex but ok. I guess its better than crashing into parked cars

Patty Cripps will monster most ruckman, littleown little campaigners that pretend to stand next to him in the midfield and stoppage contests.
And Sam Docherty will repel 99% of any forward entries, plus you’ll get aids the other 1% of the time.
Something something smell what we’re cooking!👍:rainbow:

Patty Cripps will monster most ruckman, littleown little campaigners that pretend to stand next to him in the midfield and stoppage contests.
And Sam Docherty will repel 99% of any forward entries, plus you’ll get aids the other 1% of the time.
Something something smell what we’re cooking!👍:rainbow:
Don't say "natural improvement from our younger players" or "our team is training the house down" because that just marks you as an unimaginative tosspot and we're already inundated with crayon eater eliases.

Unfortunately Freo will not improve

Well what else is news I hear you all saying

While Freo will not improve neither will heaps of other teams !!! in fact a lot of teams will not improve so much that it will in fact ' look ' like Freo has improved but it will just be smoke and mirrors as what will actually have occurred is Freo has not improved at a much slower rate than some of the more moribund teams such as the Hawks , Cats , Roos , Crows etc who will all not improve a lot faster than Freo have not improved

Wether Freo does not improve slowly enough to make the finals is unclear and will mostly be determined by how slowly other teams in our tier such as Port , Blues and Saints etc do not improve

Basically how slowly we can not improve will ultimately determine wether we for all intents and purposes will look to have improved

Even though that will not be the case

Backwards to victory fellows

But slowly very very slowly

Last edited:
Back