Give us your best song from the 90's

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen some spiderbait songs listed reminds me of a great story.
One night at about 3am at the Jack Newton golf event we ended up in someone's room with about a dozen blokes and they give Kram a guitar.
People start throwing some requests at him anawed says instead of hearing stuff you can hear anywhere, why don't I play some stuff we didn't release but he loves. We all go yeah awesome, get pumped, he plays a couple songs, can't really remember them, but they'll probably good.
Rhys Muldoon of playschool fame, goes that's pretty good Kram, but f that, play something we can sing along too 😄
Kram laughs and says, everyone says they want original music, but what they really want is to hear fn Brown eyed girl for the 1000th time

I've seen some spiderbait songs listed reminds me of a great story.
One night at about 3am at the Jack Newton golf event we ended up in someone's room with about a dozen blokes and they give Kram a guitar.
People start throwing some requests at him anawed says instead of hearing stuff you can hear anywhere, why don't I play some stuff we didn't release but he loves. We all go yeah awesome, get pumped, he plays a couple songs, can't really remember them, but they'll probably good.
Rhys Muldoon of playschool fame, goes that's pretty good Kram, but f that, play something we can sing along too 😄
Kram laughs and says, everyone says they want original music, but what they really want is to hear fn Brown eyed girl for the 1000th time
Mate, you need to drink more ******* alcohol for a start. 😆

Mate, you need to drink more ******* alcohol for a start. 😆
At the Jack it impossible to drink more, I generally.take an early tee off time between 6 and 7, have my first beer at about 10 and finish up around 3 and do it 3 days in a row..it gets harder each year!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back