NSW Gladys Berejiklian in trouble. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Isnt that already in the process of being rectified?

there has been an issue with the Pfizer deliveries for October. Details are yet to be announced what impact each of the states will have with the delays

the only complication i can see is if NSW does need to be rightly prioritized due to 2nd dose requirements. it makes sense for these to be done as close to schedule as possible. an additional delay will only be 1-3 weeks i imagine (pure guess), so not much to freak out about

there has been an issue with the Pfizer deliveries for October. Details are yet to be announced what impact each of the states will have with the delays

the only complication i can see is if NSW does need to be rightly prioritized due to 2nd dose requirements. it makes sense for these to be done as close to schedule as possible. an additional delay will only be 1-3 weeks i imagine (pure guess), so not much to freak out about

They probably have to pay back the borrowed doses from Poland etc, and were counting on finding more doses somewhere else to cover it.

They probably have to pay back the borrowed doses from Poland etc, and were counting on finding more doses somewhere else to cover it.

no, its a logistical issue i believe (so not their fault)

They probably have to pay back the doses from Poland etc, and were counting on finding more doses somewhere else.

The only thing I do know is it would be very surprising for the Morrison government to screw something like this up :p

The only thing I do know is it would be very surprising for the Morrison government to screw something like this up :p
Have they f***ed it up or do we confuse incompetency for duplicity and the vaccine roll out is exactly like sports rorts or bushfire recovery where if you're not in a Liberal seat or one they're targeting, forget about it.

sure, not a big deal to the 36 yr old I intubated who had oxygen levels in his 20s, with no prior health conditions, whose only exposure was attending a GP clinic that later became a tier one exposure site.
Were there any treatment protocols, like Methylprednisolone upon O2 requirements or abnormal chest Xray, or Budesonide 1 mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days, Dexamethasone 6 mg. once a day for 5 to 7 days, blood thinners (i.e. Eliquis or Xarelto) or IVM, before intubation?

Were there any treatment protocols, like Methylprednisolone upon O2 requirements or abnormal chest Xray, or Budesonide 1 mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days, Dexamethasone 6 mg. once a day for 5 to 7 days, blood thinners (i.e. Eliquis or Xarelto) or IVM, before intubation?

Pt not in position to swallow tablets and entered hospital (ED) about 2 hours before intubation. Dexamethasone was given. Too sick for sotruvimab. Oxygenation improved on NIV but our local hospital elects not to do prolonged NIV due to infection risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gladys is letting unvaccinated people die and saving vaccinated people by giving them horse medicine? Is that what this individual is suggesting? Or is she talking about Dan?

Pt not in position to swallow tablets and entered hospital (ED) about 2 hours before intubation. Dexamethasone was given. Too sick for sotruvimab. Oxygenation improved on NIV but our local hospital elects not to do prolonged NIV due to infection risk.
From International Front Line Hospital treatment protocols, Methylprednisolone 80mg IV bolus, then 40mg IV twice daily. Alternate:80mg / 240ml normal saline IV infusion at 10ml/hr.

Proven in large studies, so intubation would only be a very last resort.

Are there any treatments being recommended when people first test positive for COVID?

Gladys is letting unvaccinated people die and saving vaccinated people by giving them horse medicine? Is that what this individual is suggesting? Or is she talking about Dan?
Seems like she's saying in both NSW and Vic?!?

They've both said the qaxxed and unquaxxed would have different treatments, but I don't know if true.

Someone else is making the same claims though. :rolleyes:

Seems like she's saying in both NSW and Vic?!?

They've both said the qaxxed and unquaxxed would have different treatments, but I don't know if true.

Someone else is making the same claims though. :rolleyes:

Well, if 2 randoms on Twitter say its true, then it just must be true. Those evil gummints stealing all the horse drugs and using it on people infected by 5g radio waves.

From International Front Line Hospital treatment protocols, Methylprednisolone 80mg IV bolus, then 40mg IV twice daily. Alternate:80mg / 240ml normal saline IV infusion at 10ml/hr.

Proven in large studies, so intubation would only be a very last resort.

Are there any treatments being recommended when people first test positive for COVID?
Given that his positive test came back 16 hours after intubation…
Your guidelines are no use in ED where we need to move patients out and only way is via ventilation.
It doesn’t recognise the lack of aerosol isolation when moving patients (deemed unacceptable risk to move on NIV)

935 cases, 4 deaths

Testing numbers is still relatively high at 124k yesterday.

Good signs.
rw mutts starting to get pissy because we're mention testing numbers.

Remember when your kid carried on like a petulant little s**t so you just locked him in his room ??
That's like dealing with the right.

Brute force is the only language these slack-jaws understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back