NSW Gladys Berejiklian in trouble. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t keep the rest of us locked up for a few.
Agreed.

That's why the State/Federal Government will need to compensate the 16-17yo workers (not all of them are still in the school system) likely to be penalised by an earlier than expected 70% opening, that only became ineligible for a COVID-19 vaccination very recently and met all the NSW Health deadlines for booking in and getting their 1st vaccination and are booked in for their 2nd vaccination at the earliest eligible date (3 weeks for Pfizer).

Kids will now be able to see their friends if the parents are all vaccinated. Its brilliant news.

Not just the parents need to be vaccinated.
Any older 18+ siblings, relatives or lodgers in the household need to be fully vaccinated too.

I know one family where the older siblings (18-23) are still awaiting their 2nd vaccination and this excludes their u16 teen from these home bubble visits until both the older siblings receive their 2nd vaccination. Although the lads can still recreate in groups of up to 5 outside without an adult being present. (which most of the parents would prefer anyway)

Sorry was the ? too hard? Or you just didn’t like the answer?

If the answer is we have to wait that’s not fair we’ve done the right thing. Happy we are working towards the figure that is it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% endorse this.

Take the kids toys away.

What worries me is unless EVERY business that mandates it has a cop or an armed security goon on it, then people aren't going to be able to stop anti-vaxxers from frequenting their businesses.

You can not serve them, but they can still come in and possibly infect others.

Hunger Games-style i say, you give me or my loved ones the ronnie, i'll do ya.

And i don't mean " just give you a couple of black eyes "
We had someone attend ED today after allegedly being hit by rubber bullet (Victoria) refused to wear mask and was discharged

Bald with a beard ?
No. Identified as female. I didn’t see personally just had nurse tell me patient was refusing to mask so I said discharge sight unseen

Gladys and her team couldn't even be arsed to have a vaccine passport ready and tested/piloted well ahead of the best case scenario opening up time.

They've had 18 months to prepare for this.

Yet again, late to the party.
If only there was already open source technology used elsewhere in the world that works perfectly fine that they could leverage...

If only there was already open source technology used elsewhere in the world that works perfectly fine that they could leverage...

Might be easier for the NSW Government to avoid the risk of being blamed for stuff ups and issues with the vaccine passport part of the Service NSW app, by it not getting much beyond the pilot stage. ;)

By opening up before the pilot has been completed, they can always claim that things are working so brilliantly without the vaccine passport, that it's no longer required.

So far, the lack of panic about this from the NSW Government leaders, suggests that they have already decided how this will play out.

The people who are crying about non-vaxxers not being allowed the same freedom, I'd like to hear what they think about no-smoking zones and no-drinking areas

It's like these idiots finally realise certain behavior that can harm other people aren't allowed readily everywhere you go, mind blown

Can't believe we're pandering to these babies
I’ve never been as impressed by Bill Shorten’s zingers as I’m apparently supposed to be, but his description of them as “man-baby Nazis” was comment of the year in my books.

No. Identified as female. I didn’t see personally just had nurse tell me patient was refusing to mask so I said discharge sight unseen

Should have vaccinated him. Said 'you're welcome', then discharged.
For the LOLs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back