NSW Gladys Berejiklian in trouble. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

so according to this there are only one countries above 80% ( Malta), Im talking fully vaccinated

According to this there are two ( Malta and Gilbrator)

this has the chance to to backfire spectacularly on Gladys and Morrison if we run into a huge wall and hover around 60% come late sept/oct and cant move the needle towards 80%

The vax rates as a % of population in countries such as UK and US or for that matter most other comparable counties to Australia have tanked massively after that huge early uptick. They’re miles off 70-80% range. Herd immunity is a massive stretch

Imagine how much covid "deep cleaners" are making right now.

easiest way to make money. chuck a plastic suit on, do the same clean you normally, play on your phone for an hour or two to make it look like you've done more work and charge 10 times the amount of a normal clean.

Next few days, someone gets covid, blame it on them getting it from somewhere else as the office has just gone a covid-clean.

Gladys and Morrison are taking the easy road. As usual. When it all blows up they will hide behind it being inevitable anyway.

It is actually quite pathetic how easily they give up.
When you have a compliant media its
easy.

Gfc labor goes into debt to stimulate the economy out of tanking during the worst worldwide recession since the great depression

Bad - very bad

Liberals do the same and more for covid - good very good

Labor state f#^}} up and has a covid outbreak - bad - vary bad

Liberal state has a worse breakout - good very good we can now learn to live with it.

Are Morrison's spawn vaccinated you reckon? All this open up bravado might evaporate if he sees one of them on a ventilator struggling to breath.

I hope not.

I can see that it’s already going to be their big ticket to winning the next election. The vast majority of people no longer want lockdowns, and that’s the agenda they’ll push at federal level knowing they don’t have to shoulder any of the responsibility at state health level.

I’ve seen it already in Victoria where people are supporting Frydenberg’s ‘we have to live with the virus’ quote from the other day. The average voter doesn’t care too much about politics, so they’ll be able to garner a lot of votes by pushing heavily against Andrews’ lockdown stance when the time comes.

Lots of video of Fraudenberg being a campaigner to use, when people start dying they'll remember

At 60/40 tpp in Victoria per the last opinion poll they might want to rethink that plan.

No, don't rethink it, run that playbook and get destroyed!

Although, I think the average voter wants to stay alive

The average voter is stupid too

Yeah, nah. Frydo will be a celebrity ball boy at the 2023 Australian Open.

And i hope they all line up and serve *at* him

Who's playing?

100 in ICU with 87 not vaccinated

When it's Americans i can laugh, because they've had ample time and opportunity to get vaxxed.

When it's Australians, i'm so angry because the Federal Government has not provided that opportunity. Albo should make a montage of every Aussie that's died in this Binchicken outbreak and ask her and Scummo why they had to die. Extra points if they use photos of kids.

I hope not.

Lots of video of Fraudenberg being a campaigner to use, when people start dying they'll remember

No, don't rethink it, run that playbook and get destroyed!

The average voter is stupid too

And i hope they all line up and serve *at* him

Who's playing?

When it's Americans i can laugh, because they've had ample time and opportunity to get vaxxed.

When it's Australians, i'm so angry because the Federal Government has not provided that opportunity. Albo should make a montage of every Aussie that's died in this Binchicken outbreak and ask her and Scummo why they had to die. Extra points if they use photos of kids.
I think that last will backfire. People are already aware of the failures so more subtle reminders will be more effective IMO.

easiest way to make money. chuck a plastic suit on, do the same clean you normally, play on your phone for an hour or two to make it look like you've done more work and charge 10 times the amount of a normal clean.

Next few days, someone gets covid, blame it on them getting it from somewhere else as the office has just gone a covid-clean.

$100 per covid test, 150,000 tests per day.

Id be choosing that over covid cleaning.

You reckonthe cleaners get a lot more or just the cleaning companies ?
mostly the companies, they may be paying a bit more in "difficult condition pay"
but in terms of opportunity for people without a health care background, you can get work with a cleaning company, bit harder to get the cushy vaccination clinic job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

snfnjGK.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back