Remove this Banner Ad

This should clear things up..... :drunk:

The Hills Police Area Command

📣
Explaining the 5 person rule which kicks in from Monday
🙏🏻

As of 12:01 am Monday morning, 13 September,
5️⃣
fully vaccinated people can gather outdoors.
There are a number of restrictions that go with this. They are:
✅
You must have your vaccination certificate or electronic copy of your vaccination certificate with you at all times during the gathering.
✅
All of the people must be from the same Local Government Area or be within 5km of their home if outside their Local Government Area
✅
Children aged 12 to 17 are included in the 5 people, but are not required to be vaccinated.
✅
Children under 12 are not counted in the 5 and do not have to be vaccinated.
✅
You can gather in a park or at a beach or in a public space
✅
Masks must be worn when not eating or drinking
✅
You must maintain 1.5m social distancing
❌
You CANNOT gather in a backyard or on private property
Any word on whether you can (modestly of course) scratch your arse in public if the need arises?

This should clear things up..... :drunk:

The Hills Police Area Command

📣
Explaining the 5 person rule which kicks in from Monday
🙏🏻

As of 12:01 am Monday morning, 13 September,
5️⃣
fully vaccinated people can gather outdoors.
There are a number of restrictions that go with this. They are:
✅
You must have your vaccination certificate or electronic copy of your vaccination certificate with you at all times during the gathering.
✅
All of the people must be from the same Local Government Area or be within 5km of their home if outside their Local Government Area
✅
Children aged 12 to 17 are included in the 5 people, but are not required to be vaccinated.
✅
Children under 12 are not counted in the 5 and do not have to be vaccinated.
✅
You can gather in a park or at a beach or in a public space
✅
Masks must be worn when not eating or drinking
✅
You must maintain 1.5m social distancing
❌
You CANNOT gather in a backyard or on private property
Is that not clear?

Is that not clear?
Mostly the " You can go to beach, the park or any public space but you can't do it in your backyard " part

Also the fact that NONE of this should've *en happened at all.

I completely misjudged the level of the people on this board.

They are just like the ‘real’ RWNJs they despise. Part of a small group of twerps who are completely unaware that their idiocy is not shared by anymore than 10% of the population.

They are just like the ‘real’ RWNJs they despise. Part of a small group of twerps who are completely unaware that their idiocy is not shared by anymore than 10% of the population.
Still haven't replied.

Your whiny observations have been noted.

One explanation for cowardly Glad running from the daily presser is that there are a few journos like Chris who are now prepared to ask some hard questions which Glad doesn't like and can't cope with. Spin and bullshit might wash for Newscorpse propagandists but not the rest of us. Well done Chris.

11 am - last daily presser. A few reasons it should continue -

1. We're not 70% vaxxed yet; the message needs to be hammered

2 Elderly rely on it - many don't do digital

3 Ethnic cohort same (SBS run it daily in 10 languages)

4 Explain constantly changing health rules

5 Accountability

Chris Reason
@ChrisReason7

sE0pjem.jpg

Still haven't replied.
I looked back at your question, not sure the conversation could be progressed. Perhaps make a point instead.

I am still confused.

I posted a picture of someone being questioned by police on a Victorian beach in comparison to people in NSW enjoying the beach. People then for what ever reason decided to point out that she was ‘black’ and a ‘person of colour’, perhaps assuming she was oppressed and therefore able to be claimed by the left. I really have no idea, are these even terms used in our Country?
You asked for more specifics about why she was arrested. Given the picture formed part of an article on Covid restrictions, I can only assume she was asked to move on and refused.

Again, if you have a point make one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bolded includes every state and territory in Oz. Thanks so much, Glady'slighting.

Every time Berejiklian tells other states to follow NSW’s “lead” over coming months, to open borders when NSW gets to 70% or 80%, remember we are only in this current wave because she didn’t lock down fast enough in June.

She made a bad decision that impacted everyone else.

Belinda Barnet
@manjusrii

C9MSISq.jpg

Do you identify as the opposite of a woke lefty? ie. a bitter snowflake righty?

Not all lefties are woke lefties, not all righties are RWNJs

This is the majority of people, and Pie as a character and the comedian who portrays him is no conservative.

Spoke to a cardiologist from a major Sydney hospital today - their department has had 4 patients die so far who they believe wouldn’t have died of the health system was functioning normally

Not captured, not reported. Another hidden cost of this avoidable #COVID19 outbreak

Dr. Greg Kelly

Avoiding preventable deaths is not called “left-wing”. It is called “Medicine"

Pfizer available to all over twelves in SA now. Imagine how sh*t you'd have to be having an unfair advantage with the vaccine and still Steven Marshall makes you look like a hack.

I am 100% pro-vaccination and vaccinated but it gets interesting at that age bracket. UK has decided not to recommend vaccinating 12-16 year olds because their risk from covid is so low, it doesnt offset the risk of the vaccine.

The opposite of a woke lefty is a classical lefty.

the snowflake alt righty and woke lefty are very similar.
yep, classic horseshoe theory, always blaming mainstream media as it is the only way they can rationalise that the majority of people think they're lunatics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back