Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even the rorting i'm fuming about.

Years and years and years of double fu**en standards , what makes it unacceptable is the fact they're so fu**en smarmy about it.
48 hours on and you’re starting to look more than silly. Keep ranting though.

48 hours on and you’re starting to look more than silly. Keep ranting though.

What on earth about that post could possibly have upset you so much to have to come at me with that LIMP-WRISTED bullshit ???

Seriously , GET ****ed leb

If that gets me a week off then so be it

Bootlicker

What on earth about that post could possibly have upset you so much to have to come at me with that LIMP-WRISTED bullshit ???

Seriously , GET f’ed leb

If that gets me a week off then so be it

Bootlicker
If Gladys was really in the s**t this thread would be over 50 pages long. The defence rests your honour.

If Gladys was really in the sh*t this thread would be over 50 pages long. The defence rests your honour.
What horrible logic

Anyway , you got the reaction you wanted so well done :rolleyes:

Several state politics journos reporting that the upper house motion of no confidence is going to fail. Will be interesting to see which of the cross-benchers have flipped.

Several state politics journos reporting that the upper house motion of no confidence is going to fail. Will be interesting to see which of the cross-benchers have flipped.
latham

If this were Julia Gillard or a Labor Premier - 'CORRUPTION!...deliberately barren...ditch the witch etc'

Because Gladys is a Liberal Premier ' who amongst us hasn't made bad romantic decisions? That's her personal business. Poor lonely Gladys''
Yeah but apparently it's poor form to point out the hypocrisy :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on what do you say that? Scuttlebutt is saying it’s Animal Justice plus Field and the CDP.
There's about as much chance of Nile's mob voting no confidence than there is of Lee Rhiannon turning down a toke of the spliff I'm currently chugging on.

There's about as much chance of Nile's mob voting no confidence than there is of Lee Rhiannon turning down a toke of the spliff I'm currently chugging on.
Yeah, and Field despite being an ex-Green had already said he would knock back any no confidence vote.

Interested in why Animal Justice has flipped though, they’ve never been too keen on Berejiklian.

I think the power move for Gladys right now is to use the Townsville individual and sewerage COVID positives to aggressively close the border to Queensland and then demand 28 days of zero unknown transmission before reopening.

As we've seen, border closures are a people-pleaser, deflects from her current s**t, deflects from Frecklington's 'Matthew Guy' moment and steals Anastasia's thunder.

coming from the vic cheap seats (so dont know the underlying ongoing issues), sounds like the minor parties may have only opposed just to have leverage on some upcoming legislation

is their anything in the pipe that they may need her to roll over on?

Glady is losing her cool.

Only got over the loss of confidence motion by a casting vote. Dead woman walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back