Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Int flight crew shuttle service arguably the most important cog in the " KEEP THE VIRUS OUT " system
Private firm was handling the limo service.
Said private firm subject to it's own regulations.
One of which is " NO mandatory daily testing "

So i ask you this dear Comrades...

WHO THE * awards such an important contract to some mickey mouse firm that has such lax biosecurity measures ????????????

Watch the rats scramble again like they did with the ruby and no one will lose their job

Last edited:
Int flight crew shuttle service arguably the most important cog in the " KEEP THE VIRUS OUT " system
Private firm was handling the limo service.
Said private firm subject to it's own regulations.
One of which is " NO mandatory daily testing "

So i ask you this dear Comrades...

WHO THE fu** awards such an important contract to some mickey mouse firm that has such lax biosecurity measures ????????????

Watch the rats scramble again like they did with the ruby and no one will lose their job

Oh oh pick

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a royal *en commission because some campaigner didn't think he should dose up on H20 before he climbed into a roof cavity ffs, can't even get traction in here on this

Spot the lib govt

RULES FOR THEE

Last edited:
Covid going through New South Wales like gastro at a daycare centre would be a worthy acknowledgment of Gladys' abilities as a Premier.
Knowing Covid it would have one look at a map of Sydney and go * this Im going to Melbourne.

When you chaps have finished drinking your own bath water, give me a shout
How about taking a guess for old mate, eh ??
I know you're keen on this sort of thing

That goes for EVERYONE reading this

Covid going through New South Wales like gastro at a daycare centre would be a worthy acknowledgment of Gladys' abilities as a Premier.
Thank * we've got 2gb and newscorp looking out for us citizens !!!!!!!!!

won’t happen, we have a competent health system
That's not going to matter one iota when you can get it by brushing past someone at the shops and your idiot Premier won't mandate masks which are the best preventative measure against it. I guess she'd rather spend millions treating people in hospital because, you know, the Libs are great economic managers.*

*If they say so themselves.

That's not going to matter one iota when you can get it by brushing past someone at the shops and your idiot Premier won't mandate masks which are the best preventative measure against it. I guess she'd rather spend millions treating people in hospital because, you know, the Libs are great economic managers.*

*If they say so themselves.
We’re pretty happy with how we’ve handled things so far, but thanks for your concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back