Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just terrible. Ghastly.

What happened on that day back then, the moment hurt us all.

Still, Jones cops plenty of flak when he goes too far. Chopper gave that smarmy nuthugging shock jock what for on the Kerri Anne Show.

im guessing your posts on the day may have been somewhat different, which makes your holier than thou attitude today, surprising

im guessing your posts on the day may have been somewhat different, which makes your holier than thou attitude today, surprising
You've obviously never come across ET on this board before, one of the more obvious trolls.

The parrot jones doubling down on his tantrum at ICAC.

Deadset this has broken the right-leaning media

All the media is right-leaning these days Crow.
They've twisted themselves into knots trying to spin Gladys into a saint.

IMO, there's only 2 possibilities.
_1_ Gladys really is a saint and she has been secretly working for ICAC
_2_Gladys is neck deep in corruption.

Dan Andrews grateful for the distraction.

The media has forgotten all about the woes in Melbourne. It's all about Gladys.

I'd honestly do a Premier straight swap trade.

Gladys to clean up Vic Covid, and you New South Welshmen can enjoy Dan's press conferences for a while. Make it happen Dodo!

Gladys to clean up Vic Covid, and you New South Welshmen can enjoy Dan's press conferences for a while. Make it happen Dodo!

I have a better idea, we will swap you with whatever inanimate object NSW can spare.

Then you can live in your Galdys and ScoMo wonderland.

A bad week has turned worse this morning. ICAC circling in and Gladys' integrity taking a hit at every question.

Best case scenario is that she's dumb as dogshit and really didn't understand that her boyfriend was spoonfeeding her the details of his corrupt dealings, worst case (from what we currently know) is that she's knowingly turned a blind eye to her partner using her political influence for corruption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glads has taken a battering from the media.

I can't remember Julia ever copping this much vitriol.
You were due a good post mate well played :D

I don’t really think so. I mean, if someone held a confidence vote in the Senate right now, the Morrison government would probably lose it. Confidence in the upper house doesn’t mean anything.

The SFF and ON threats to block all legislation until Berejiklian steps aside are a far bigger deal.
Agree with that. But in the court of public opinion having to rely on a casting vote to avoid a no confidence motion getting up is damaging.

There is the bigger question of the grubby corrupt world of lobbying.

Dodo would want the Opera House and Harbour Bridge thrown in too!

Agree with that. But in the court of public opinion having to rely on a casting vote to avoid a no confidence motion getting up is damaging.

There is the bigger question of the grubby corrupt world of lobbying.

"There is the bigger question of the grubby corrupt world of lobbying." Absolutely spot on!!

Maguire is the best,admits to a lot when he's reminded of emails/texts.Even gave himself up to the ATO yesterday.
He won't go to jail,but it looks like he's going to burst the balloon of the NSW Premier.

Would rather Gladys down here than who we got now. At least her state is open for business.

Sydney has been absolutely booming under her and if you go back further, she was the transport minister who kickstarted massive infrastructure projects.

Where’s our version of the second harbour crossing? Hell we spent a billion not to build something.

Unfortunately she’s human and fell for a loser. Could happen to any of us.

Maguire is the best,admits to a lot when he's reminded of emails/texts.Even gave himself up to the ATO yesterday.
He won't go to jail,but it looks like he's going to burst the balloon of the NSW Premier.

Given hes admitted he deliberately tried to minimise what he told Gladys.

Gladys had a duty to report that under her own ministerial code of conduct.

Given hes admitted he deliberately tried to minimise what he told Gladys.

Gladys had a duty to report that under her own ministerial code of conduct.
If she realised he was deliberately trying to minimise it. Which is the problem. A lot of this comes back to her state of mind, which can only be inferred from her actions. That is very hard to do with any degree of conclusivity.

I still haven’t seen anything that shows she broke any rules, but the claim she had no idea anything was going on doesn’t pass the sniff test.

If she realised he was deliberately trying to minimise it. Which is the problem. A lot of this comes back to her state of mind, which can only be inferred from her actions. That is very hard to do with any degree of conclusivity.

I still haven’t seen anything that shows she broke any rules, but the claim she had no idea anything was going on doesn’t pass the sniff test.
Sniff test means *-all if it doesn't claim a scalp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back