Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Softball after softball in her presser just now , seriously , fu** this city.
So far up it's own arse it can peer out of it's own mouth.

Yep. Media is very bias. The fact scomo approval tanked during bush fires while dan andrews multiple stuff ups go unscratched shows how bias the media is. Had a liberal done want dan andrews done they would have been honded by the media and there approval would be close to 0.

Last edited:

the ALP that got booted in 2011 was probably the most corrupt government since the 80s era of WA inc and the QLD Bjelke-Petersen stuff.

If Liberals couldn't hang onto government for the next decade then they didn't deserve to be a party.
Yes, the Graham Richardson way of doing things finally caught up with the criminal element in the the NSW ALP.

Nice letter in this morning's SMH:

The NSW Premier and Treasurer are clearly outraged by re-elected Queensland Premier Annastasia Palaszczuk restricting Greater Sydney residents from travelling to the Sunshine State, claiming an impact on both state economies ("Qld accused of playing ploiticis over border”, October 31 - November 1).

Well, Premier and Treasurer, I am outraged about your stadium fiasco; demolishing the Parramatta pool before constructing a replacement; wanting to move The Powerhouse Museum to Parramatta and destroy Willow Grove; privatising the Land Titles Office; amalgamating councils, destroying koala habitat, shredding documents and deleting emails pertaining to the $250 million in community grants allocated in an attempt to shore up votes in the last election; repeated reduction of resources to ICAC; botched oversight of iCare and the long association with Daryl Maguire which continued even after his first encounter with ICAC and sacking. The confected outrage and lack of due diligence by Ms Berejiklian and Mr Perrottet is breathtaking.

Seems over paying for property is a thing in the NSW govt...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IFR lower than the flu

What if you looked at the right stats?

While the jury is still out, COVID-19 has a higher IFR than the flu. Posts implying a low IFR for COVID-19 most certainly underestimate it.

First, if we compare the typical flu IFR of 0.1% with the most optimistic COVID-19 estimate of 0.25%, then COVID-19 remains more than twice as deadly as the flu.

Second, and more importantly, we need to look at the basic reproduction number (R₀) for each virus. This is the number of extra people one infected person is estimated to infect.

Flu’s R₀ is about 1.3. Although COVID-19 estimates vary, its R₀ sits around a median of 2.8. Because of the way infections grow exponentially (see below), the jump from 1.3 to 2.8 means COVID-19 is vastly more infectious than flu.

What if you looked at the right stats?

At the time of this article below, 1 million people had supposedly died from Covid19. Doesn’t this mean if 780 million people had been infected by Covid19 then the IFR is 0.13%? This is WHO not me saying this.

At the time of this article below, 1 million people had supposedly died from Covid19. Doesn’t this mean if 780 million people had been infected by Covid19 then the IFR is 0.13%? This is WHO not me saying this.
Take a chill pill and have a lie down, or maybe go watch fox a wee bit to re energise your loony idea.

Remember how she had a years long relationship with a corrupt MP and told everyone to shove it when it was suggested she resign. How she is still in Parliament let alone Premier is beyond me.
That great organisation called ICAC that you all want Federally (especially NSWCROW) doesn’t think she’s corrupt. You probably only want her gone since she isn’t a Greenie or left leaning Labor pollie. She is closer to Labor than a conservative though. Maybe she’s too straight sexually for your liking?

Remember how she had a years long relationship with a corrupt MP and told everyone to shove it when it was suggested she resign. How she is still in Parliament let alone Premier is beyond me.
She is an attack dog for Sco Mo and Feb Lib dialogue, cue Dutton and the Frys, non stop bullying of the Qld Premier.
Even when WA has harder border restrictions than QLD.

If I was them, I would stfu, the people in QLD have spoken on the border issue. We are happy with the Premiers decision making ands we voted with her not the LNP.

That great organisation called ICAC that you all want Federally (especially NSWCROW) doesn’t think she’s corrupt. You probably only want her gone since she isn’t a Greenie or left leaning Labor pollie. She is closer to Labor than a conservative though. Maybe she’s too straight sexually for your liking?
Mmm. troll.

WTF jesus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back