Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes...
But perhaps that could've been administered in a way which didn't hand Harvey Norman (amongst a host of other companies) massive profits.

correct, ive said that since day one businesses should have to qualify each month to get that months payments - i just dont get the squealing by people over harvey norman when tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of businesses have done the same thing. Complain about the system and not one business.

correct, ive said that since day one businesses should have to qualify each month to get that months payments - i just dont get the squealing by people over harvey norman when tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of businesses have done the same thing. Complain about the system and not one business.
just robodet him like they would to a poor person

It's because Gerry Harvey is a c*nthammer.

glad nsw is getting the coin, but jesus it underlines how shitty the feds view victoria
Don’t worry. Come election time, enough people will forget. They don’t even know who is opposition leader anyway.

It's pretty clear that anyone who could rort jobkeeper was. Everyone who had been working part-time at their parents was cashing in big-time.

Frydenberg is cooked if he thinks he's going to get away with support for Sydney and not for Melbourne. It has to happen because NSW have stuffed up so badly, but they're going to have to pick up a lot of seats in NSW/Qld to make up for those lost in Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50% more contagious doesn't mean only 50% more total will get it. It means 50% more each cycle will get it so after 10 cycles; 1.5^10 = 58 times as many people will have contracted it. So it's a huge difference

So Measles being twice as contagious would mean after 10 cycles 2^10 = 1024 so at that point its 50 times as bad as Delta COVID?

I dont think we've ever had a lockdown for Measles, nor do I think we have ever had an outbreak where more than a couple of people have got sick. At least not in the last 40 or 50 years.

So Measles being twice as contagious would mean after 10 cycles 2^10 = 1024 so at that point its 50 times as bad as Delta COVID?

I dont think we've ever had a lockdown for Measles, nor do I think we have ever had an outbreak where more than a couple of people have got sick. At least not in the last 40 or 50 years.

Almost every child is vaccinated for measles in Australia

Almost every child is vaccinated for measles in Australia

I was vaccinated but got it. A friend was too. And I know a few people who arent vaccinated. Even in parts of the world where vaccinations are rare there are outbreaks but we dont see the entire population getting sick.

Im not doubting your numbers. Just that given Measles is far more contagious a disease it doesnt seem right.

I was vaccinated but got it. A friend was too. And I know a few people who arent vaccinated. Even in parts of the world where vaccinations are rare there are outbreaks but we dont see the entire population getting sick.

Im not doubting your numbers. Just that given Measles is far more contagious a disease it doesnt seem right.
I gave it to my vaccinated father and brother too. We'd make the news these days but nobody cared in the 80s.

If COVID is ever part of the countries immunisation program, you may have point

Freddo on 7.30, still praising Gladbag for her handling of this clusterfu** while giving a clip to Victoria. Absolute cretin.

Higgins, Flinders, Kooyong...

I want them to ******* burn next election :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back