Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee reading this page had to check what thread this was. BLM? Andrews? Morrison?

Oh okay I get it, anything but Gladys, got it.

Oh you want to stick to the topic now? I don’t see you complaining when one of your fellow black and white lefties keeps this thread updated daily with the Victorian case numbers…Or when the NSW case numbers are constantly mentioned in the Dan thread and the NSW protests…

They were breaking covid rules as large gatherings (for any reason) were not legally permitted, there were even cops moving on large groups of people at parks and beaches at the time. If they weren't disobeying covid rules why were the organizers fined around $5k (supposedly, wouldn't surprise if they were later quietly withdrawn) each?
Because they could legally attend a protest under 20 people, same as a restaurant/concert/church service.

The legal onus was on the restaurateur/promoter/religious organization to keep the numbers within covid restrictions.
The distinction matters not one bit as far as covid spread goes but it a massive difference legally.

What I can't fathom is the people saying they attended to protest the cruelty of lockdowns. They have just ensured a longer one.
They certainly aren't intellectual giants.

They did last year with the anti lockdown protests.
Right so protests with a couple hundred people at them. Not really at all comparable to BLM or this year's protests. Given the reason they said they didn't charge the BLM people last year was logistical difficulties, it's not really a great example of a "double standard"

Shocking memories these premiers have when it suits them.
I think more to the point - they genuinely believe that the majority of punters have shocking memories and on Election Day they’ll forget all the shitty things they’ve done and vote red or blue as they’ve always done without any thought at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think more to the point - they genuinely believe that the majority of punters have shocking memories and on Election Day they’ll forget all the shitty things they’ve done and vote red or blue as they’ve always done without any thought at all
The great beauty for state premiers generally is that they can lie their arses off about another state like Gladys did today about Victoria and the likelihood is, it costs them * all.

Who did she piss off? Victorians? Yep. Maybe some people in other states? Yep? Do any of them vote for or against Gladys? Nope.

The great beauty for state premiers generally is that they can lie their arses off about another state like Gladys did today about Victoria and the likelihood is, it costs them fu** all.

Who did she piss off? Victorians? Yep. Maybe some people in other states? Yep? Do any of them vote for or against Gladys? Nope.
True but Gladys lying only to be exposed by a tape is becoming quite a habit for her.

Oh you want to stick to the topic now? I don’t see you complaining when one of your fellow black and white lefties keeps this thread updated daily with the Victorian case numbers…Or when the NSW case numbers are constantly mentioned in the Dan thread and the NSW protests…
Oh poor Eddie 'all over the place', so sad.

I love it when posters use the nothing word, 'lefties'. You are a joke!

Yep- seems bizarre they can’t work that out. Confirmation of their nuttiness I guess.
The cynic in me almost wonders if there are some elements of the alt-right that are actually very keen for that outcome. More lockdowns mean more opportunities to protest them and by extension expose and indoctrinate people into their crazy world.

Oh poor Eddie 'all over the place', so sad.

I love it when posters use the nothing word, 'lefties'. You are a joke!
I take it as a compliment. :)

The cynic in me almost wonders if there are some elements of the alt-right that are actually very keen for that outcome. More lockdowns mean more opportunities to protest them and by extension expose and indoctrinate people into their crazy world.
Yes, surely some alt- rights are orchestrating things. Otherwise, nobody could be this dumb without a big of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back