Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call me anything you like, it’s all ok on here 😉 Put left in front of a certain offensive word, ban, put lib in front of the very same word, no problem…
Nah, I was kidding, they are all nothing words but you seem to use it a lot.

Seems to me that you use them when you can't defend what you post.

Nah, I was kidding, they are all nothing words but you seem to use it a lot.

Seems to me that you use them when you can't defend what you post.

Probably a lot less than certain posters use simp or Trump lover or RWNJ or many of their other stupid phrases.

But it’s interesting if you think lefties is an insult…

Probably a lot less than certain posters use simp or Trump lover or RWNJ or many of their other stupid phrases.

From the RWNJ perspective, isn't everyone else a leftie?

I didn't say insult. Think that is what you and your ilk use as a put down.

As I posted, nothing words used to deflect or can't defend your position.

Bit like Gladys does in her press conference: "can I say..."

Andrews gave a tepid limp wristed admonishment to the protest, it was almost like he didn't want to offend the would-be protesters and be accused of being sympathetic to racists, something that would be detrimental to his lefty cred. Whatever the case might have been for his lack of conviction in condemning the protest, it promptly went ahead and the coppers just looked on like stunned mullets at the whole thing.

And every other state in Australia, how were their responses to BLM?

Few things though:

a) I don’t like any protests or large gatherings at the times like this
b) it was a peaceful protest unlike these nutty anti lockdown ones, though I’m in 100% agreement it wasn’t the time for it

I don’t buy the theory more cases came from it and it was covered up. May as well use logic that cases came from sporting events in NSW which led to this wave which they are covering up. There simply hasn’t been any evidence to date that outdoor gatherings any kind have led to mass covid transmission.

Also what would a labor government have to lose by saying cases came from a BLM protest if that’s what happened? It doesn’t make any sense.

I think more to the point - they genuinely believe that the majority of punters have shocking memories and on Election Day they’ll forget all the shitty things they’ve done and vote red or blue as they’ve always done without any thought at all
'I can't recall' works for some - they're all campaigners

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Gee reading this page had to check what thread this was. BLM? Andrews? Morrison?

Oh okay I get it, anything but Gladys, got it.

Getting it back on track.

Vic - stuffed up last year, bad contact tracing, and acted to late for lockdown. Issues have been addressed and same mistakes not made twice, new quarantine facility happening (should of been earlier, but better than not at all)

NSW - handled things better than Vic last year with better contact tracing largely. Learnt wrong lessons from Vic and hubris led to them to arrogantly believe that with a more contagious strain of the virus they’d still be fine, when every other state had short sharp lockdowns which worked.

So yes NSW in a world of hurt, Gladys and her RWNJ clinging to their ideology that they are always right, no matter what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you want to stick to the topic now? I don’t see you complaining when one of your fellow black and white lefties keeps this thread updated daily with the Victorian case numbers…Or when the NSW case numbers are constantly mentioned in the Dan thread and the NSW protests…

Respond to accusations of deflection by deflecting further, nice.

The cynic in me almost wonders if there are some elements of the alt-right that are actually very keen for that outcome. More lockdowns mean more opportunities to protest them and by extension expose and indoctrinate people into their crazy world.

Yes, begin with anti lockdowns, then introduce them to qanon style theories, maybe even some white replacement theory ones while they’re at it….

Not all, but im tipping most attending a rally like that are struggling with something in life.
On the other hand, plenty who are struggling with something in life didn't attend either.

From the RWNJ perspective, isn't everyone else a leftie?

Yes, in favour of Medicare, taxes, unemployment benefits, govt spending on anything is a leftie in the RWNJs eyes.

Obviously if you want the rich taxed or people protected in a pandemic, it can be extrapolated out to you want a communist government, gender norms outlawed and only vegan food allowed.

On the other hand, plenty who are struggling with something in life didn't attend either.

Would be a mix but lockdown has the effect of giving people more time on their hands meaning they can go down internet rabbit holes more easily than they otherwise would, when they’d be occupied by real life.

I think more to the point - they genuinely believe that the majority of punters have shocking memories and on Election Day they’ll forget all the shitty things they’ve done and vote red or blue as they’ve always done without any thought at all
They could be right. Those here on SRP are not typical of the population (more aware and engaging in political debate hence remember and punish/ justify actions)

You can call me anything you like, it’s all ok on here 😉 Put left in front of a certain offensive word, ban, put lib in front of the very same word, no problem…
The only context I’ve seen lib used before that word is USA right wing describing “liberals”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back