Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant comment on Sydney with authority but Melbournes outbreak was fueled by the Cedar meats and Al-Taqwa College clusters coming just before Eid al Fitr.
Eid al Adha celebrations falling on the 17th of July this year probably hasn't helped NSW much.
This shouldn't be taken as condemnation of Muslims- Christmas would have exactly the same effect.

The Western suburbs of both cities are also home to crims galore.
(Mosman and Toorak are as well but insider trading and price fixing dont involve as much face to face interaction as shard dealing)
Plenty of gear in Double Bay, Vaucluse, Rose Bay, Bronte, Coogee and Bondi - pretty sure they’re in the Eastern Suburbs

Nah, how about get f’ed. So sick of this country treating tradies with undeserved reverence. They’re the noble savages of the 21st century.

This dumb campaigner knows the rules and should pay the consequences. fu** him.
50k / 6 months in wa

perhaps thats why people dont do it?

i dunno

The more you tighten your grip Gladys the more cases will slip through your fingers..

Not after we demonstrate the power of "LGA Lockdown". In a way, you have determined the choice of the LGA that will have lockdown first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the details of your close contacts, I have chosen to test LGA Lockdown's destructive power on your home LGA of Fairfield.

Not after we demonstrate the power of "LGA Lockdown". In a way, you have determined the choice of the LGA that will have lockdown first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the details of your close contacts, I have chosen to test LGA Lockdown's destructive power on your home LGA of Fairfield.
No fairfield is essential full of workers in health care industries you can’t possibly use LGA lockdown

No fairfield is essential full of workers in health care industries you can’t possibly use LGA lockdown
You would prefer another LGA? A less essential LGA?! Then name the LGA! I grow tired of asking this, so it will be the last time. Where are your close contacts?

You would prefer another LGA? A less essential LGA?! Then name the LGA! I grow tired of asking this, so it will be the last time. Where are your close contacts?
Liverpool… in Liverpool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are far too trusting. Liverpool is too non-essential to make an effective demonstration, but don't worry. We will deal with your close contacts soon enough.
Why do i get the feeling this is sucking us all into watching and when we are all hooked you twist it into an mlm scheme thats all about your “hempire”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back