MRP / Trib. Glass cops a reprimand

Remove this Banner Ad

They've got some blurred vision from the opposite end of the ground and that's enough to slap him with a reprimand?

There are days where I wish I didn't love WC so much because this sport is an absolute joke and it's truly difficult to enjoy it.

They've got some blurred vision from the opposite end of the ground and that's enough to slap him with a reprimand?

There are days where I wish I didn't love WC so much because this sport is an absolute joke and it's truly difficult to enjoy it.

If Essendon escapes without major penalties, I think that will pretty much seal this sport as a joke. It starts at the top for me, never been a fan of Demetriu

Maybe alcoholism could be a good replacement hobby? ;)

If Essendon escapes without major penalties, I think that will pretty much seal this sport as a joke. It starts at the top for me, never been a fan of Demetriu

Maybe alcoholism could be a good replacement hobby? ;)

It's sad really. Once upon a time I'd watch ever neutral game I could, loved the sport. Now I'll watch the Eagles and that's it. Couldn't care less about other games going on. Between the terrible umpiring, the way the game has changed from a contest to this basketball/soccer hybrid that's all about keeping the soccer mums happy, my enjoyment of the game is at an all time low.

Bring on the new NBA season.

i love the "limited vision".... looked about as limited as you could get.

whatever, glass has a pretty clear history, so you'd say the carry over points are unlikely to come into play.

I love it. The way the justify s**t in the same segment is beyond belief.

Mumford gets off as not enough force but it looks a bit bad but yeah thats ok. Enright no force, looks bad here is a fine.

Glass, we'll someone told us it happened so one week. * me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back