Solved Glassing in Acland st

Remove this Banner Ad

The look of his body language doesnt make him appear drunk. Just seems very random, even the way he walked up and started talking.
He was somehow involved with the 2 girls, he is watching them as they make the getaway, the guy seated that doesn't get glassed actually motions to the girls to sit down behind them as an act of support, the folded arms are a body language giveaway, lets not forget that the Jill Meagher murder would be fresh in everyone's mind in Melbourne especially women's minds, which probably makes the 2 girls very worried and keen to lose this guy, also gives the 2 guys reason to keep him occupied even to the point of a bit of shitstirring, taking one for the team so to speak.

True but the way he walked up he mustve been hiding the glass in his folded arms... which would indicate intent.. even pre meditated.
He picked the glass up from the table smashed it against the victims head then rammed the broken glass into his face.

South Australia is about to go nuts trying to stop this kind of s**t..... no glass after midnight, 3am lockouts, metal detectors at every venue, etc..... of course if they actually enforced all the other laws they brought in to stop the violence these new ones wouldn't be necessary.

Nine News said the guys at the table made a passing comment on the girls drunkeness, aka 'lol look at these drunk sluts' and the Scottish bloke (not English apparently) stepped in to have a word and glassing was the end result

I've got mates who can't resist making comments to randoms when on the grog, could easily happen to one of them. Don't understand the fascination with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nine News said the guys at the table made a passing comment on the girls drunkeness, aka 'lol look at these drunk sluts' and the Scottish bloke (not English apparently) stepped in to have a word and glassing was the end result

I've got mates who can't resist making comments to randoms when on the grog, could easily happen to one of them. Don't understand the fascination with it
I call bullshit. There is no ******* way that deserves a glassing. Little campaigner is just spinning s**t so the judge goes easy on him.

I call bullshit. There is no ******* way that deserves a glassing. Little silly is just spinning s**t so the judge goes easy on him.

People have been glassed for less, even killed for less, it's all about the attacker and how many loose screws he has

A mitigating factor no doubt.

However, you could get a point across without glassing anyone.

A mitigating factor no doubt.

However, you could get a point across without glassing anyone.

Of course, no doubt who the nutcase is here

Young Aussies do need to learn to stop abusing strangers though, it's a bad habit whenever you're out at night

Of course, no doubt who the nutcase is here

Young Aussies do need to learn to stop abusing strangers though, it's a bad habit whenever you're out at night

It's a very good recipe for a smack in the mouth, and an event that I have witnessed more than once without having my sense of fair play offended.

The problem is it doesn't deserve glassing or bashings, but that's often what it leads to

Prevention is the best cure etc

Hard to justify any type of violence even with provocation, only time now days I defend violence is in self defence or protecting someone.

But too many people get tanked up and are often angry with how their night had ended and will lash out at anything.

Hard to justify any type of violence even with provocation, only time now days I defend violence is in self defence or protecting someone.

But too many people get tanked up and are often angry with how their night had ended and will lash out at anything.
Agree you can't justify violence with provocation, and can't trust people especially when on drugs or are drunk. You just don't know who your dealing with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back