FTA-TV Glee

Remove this Banner Ad

final episodes are never the best, but not a bad ending overall (Vice President Sylvester LOL). Enjoyed the '2009' flashback more than the final episode itself, mainly because Lea channeling Season 1 Rachel's wardrobe and speaking patterns was gold, but that was just me :D

final episodes are never the best, but not a bad ending overall (Vice President Sylvester LOL). Enjoyed the '2009' flashback more than the final episode itself, mainly because Lea channeling Season 1 Rachel's wardrobe and speaking patterns was gold, but that was just me :D

also rachel was kinda ugly in the 09 flashback. almost had a unibrow.

question, was mr shues shirt/tie combo in that 09 episode the same as the pilot one? i saw obvious facial changes in his face when he was walking down the hall ("present day actor if you will) then it cut to him standing at the door of the theatre watching the new directions.

didn't really notice mr schue's shirt haha.

I miss Rachel's animal sweaters :p

Forgot how good Season 1 of this show was. I was listening to Somebody to Love from The Rhodes Not Taken earlier today, for me that performance encapsulated what Glee is all about, Lea and Cory (who along with Jessalyn Gilsig was one of the most underrated actors on Glee IMHO) knocked it out of the park. RIP Cory :(

It was painful to watch the show's fall from grace after the first season though, not just after Cory's death as the rot had started well before then, funnily enough around the time Blaine appeared on the scene. I like Chris Colfer but the focus on Klaine was excruciating (almost like watching the Swans trying to kick 100 points without a forward line :drunk: ), Chris + Darren <<<<<<< Lea + Cory.

It seems like the Glee curse has continued, with Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearing while boating with her son on a lake.

That’ll be 3 main cast members, right? :(
indeed.

I am gutted for her son. Imagine the poor boy alone on the boat wondering.... :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back