un_eggs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Last reports from the club were that he had nonunion of the fracture, necrotising fasciitis, dehiscence of a stump wound and phantom limb pain. The video above is a body double in action, as opposed to the current inaction of the body single.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Shit really? I remember his third or fourth game against Freo at Subiaco. He looked like a comfortable veteran. Took his seconds before a kick, wasn’t intimidated, just a very cool and relaxed player. Thought he’d a 200 gamer.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
5th year player who established himself as a best 22 intercept defender in 2017, before suffering a season ending injury in 2018 preseason.
:thumbsu:
Feel slightly better now about not remembering him - given he’s spent a year out.

I do watch a whole lot of football and I don’t want to become one of those fans that only ever sees players from one team - because there is a whole lot of fun to be had from watching gun players do their stuff regardless of the team.

So... Gleeson. I’m sensing he hasn’t actually retired and this thread is a dud.

Jade

Smug lives here.
Jul 8, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
:thumbsu:
Feel slightly better now about not remembering him - given he’s spent a year out.

I do watch a whole lot of football and I don’t want to become one of those fans that only ever sees players from one team - because there is a whole lot of fun to be had from watching gun players do their stuff regardless of the team.

So... Gleeson. I’m sensing he hasn’t actually retired and this thread is a dud.
Was a dud the instant it was made.

Yeah don’t feel bad - he’s that kid we’ve all got, ya know the one that is about to bust out (in our minds).

He’s talented, can play. If he returns to pre-injury levels he’s in our 22.

un_eggs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool

Yeah don’t feel bad - he’s that kid we’ve all got, ya know the one that is about to bust out (in our minds).

And worth adding that he was our best player in our last miserable finals outing...

JustaBattler

Everyone Looks Better In Blue
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton

yep - Pickett is the one for us - keeps getting injured in pre-season..

Top Bottom