2nds Glenelg vs Port Adelaide - Round 2 @ Glenelg

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got a huge number of really competent backmen.
What do with Lienert. He's just about ready too
It's the Clurey situation all over again. We can't keep stockpiling very good defenders, he or one of his colleagues will have trade value at the end of the year.

I wish my ageing eyes were up to SANFL night games.
try reading the scoreboard from the northern end. Dom Barry Big Dix Ollie Nicks and Bass there.
Caught the 2nd 1/2 of our early game and Mony Makoi got virtually every tap he went for and very impressive mover too.

It's the Clurey situation all over again. We can't keep stockpiling very good defenders, he or one of his colleagues will have trade value at the end of the year.

Or we could just be happy to have really good depth at the moment. There seems to be a fascination on this board with wanting to let go of anyone that isn't playing AFL just yet.

Or we could just be happy to have really good depth at the moment. There seems to be a fascination on this board with wanting to let go of anyone that isn't playing AFL just yet.

Not sure we want to get rid of them, it’s more that these blokes will want, and will warrant, a chance at the higher level.

We may not be able to provide that to them.

Not sure we want to get rid of them, it’s more that these blokes will want, and will warrant, a chance at the higher level.

We may not be able to provide that to them.

It's Lienert's second year on the list. Jumping the gun a bit imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

try reading the scoreboard from the northern end ....
I could see that but couldn't read the time clock. And I had real trouble identifying players past the centre of the ground.
Were you at the northern end in the 1st quarter? Didn't see you. Or didn't you wear the signature headwear?
..... the northern end. Dom Barry Big Dix Ollie Nicks and Bass there .....
Missed that.

I’m not disagreeing with you about Lienert, and the infancy of his career but there may (should I add in there hopefully, as this would mean a fair bit of success) come a time when we have limited choice. Either we commit, and follow through, to provide opportunities or we head to a trade situation.

Whether we, as supporters, agree is irrelevant in this day and age.

Absolutely not, isn't anywhere near fit enough to be a cog in our structure. If he can't cover the amount of ks required by a forward pocket/half forward why would we pick him.

We brought him in to be a fill in if we have injuries and if all reports are true, hasn't given two shits about getting fit enough for AFL.
He’s showed good form. I don’t know where you got the unfit thing from but seems you just don’t like the guy.

I’m not disagreeing with you about Lienert, and the infancy of his career but there may (should I add in there hopefully, as this would mean a fair bit of success) come a time when we have limited choice. Either we commit, and follow through, to provide opportunities or we head to a trade situation.

Whether we, as supporters, agree is irrelevant in this day and age.

Keeping in mind he turns 24 in August.

I could see that but couldn't read the time clock. And I had real trouble identifying players past the centre of the ground.
Were you at the northern end in the 1st quarter? Didn't see you. Or didn't you wear the signature headwear?
Missed that.
Southern end for 1st 1/2 then back to northern end for 3rd 1/4. Wasn't wearing "signature headwear".
Had no hat on so basically looked the same ;).
I moved at 1/2 time coz my favourite cheersquad member :rolleyes: was making a dick of himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back