2nds Glenelg vs Port Adelaide - Round 4 @ Glenelg

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there an SANFL state team this year? Would he even be eligible?

Hayes can be in the team of the year but he’s not eligible to play for the SANFL vs WAFL. Nor would Port allow that to happen.

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Williams has missed so much football, he didnt play at all in his u18 year, then covid disruptions, so he is coming from a long way back. He needs a stack of work on his body, like a young R Gray once needed, but dont worry the kid has some real talent.
I really want him to make it as i heard so many good things about him in his draft year

NickFlips

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Absolute BS by the club if that is the reason. Mayes could have played and who knows? Good effort though given only 11 AFL listed, down to 9 by half time and probably 4 or 5 of the top ups are not SANFL standard. They should continue to improve.
If Houston or someone doesn't get up for tomorrow night though, we'll be better off if Rocky has something left in him, even if he gets sub duties

He was super wasn't he.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I didn't watch it, but listened to the broadcast call on the app for the last 3/4 and they just kept talking about him. Cornes gave him 3 votes for the Quinn Medal - don't think he was an official voter - but that's a decent indication how well he played.

Williams has missed so much football, he didnt play at all in his u18 year, then covid disruptions, so he is coming from a long way back. He needs a stack of work on his body, like a young R Gray once needed, but dont worry the kid has some real talent.

He played heaps of games in his u18 year, but it was an injury riddled year.

Good to see him have a decent game tonight

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Ports losing a closely fought game, its exactly what the club has been doing on a consistent basis, at both levels since the ken era begun...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett4GOAT

Cancelled
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Powell Pepper played with power, desire and had moments of class. Pretty close to BOG. Farrell looked pretty sharp in the centre square. Agree with Cornes Sr that McBean could help out a Collingwood or Hawthorn.

Mutha F

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Lokan comes out and says "well done, it was a good effort" again, I'll spew up!

s**t, too late 😞

Chachi

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
How can ladhams show so much and then look so ordinary. His head musn't be in it anymore. Williams i have questions about too but i think in more time he can show something for us if he applies himself more.
i also have big concerns for Williams. It’s his work rate that concerns me. I don’t know whether it’s because he’s unfit or his head isn’t in the right space.

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Port Adelaide coach Matthew Lokan says there were positive signs in the disappointing 10 point loss to Glenelg.

Save your breath Matty we have heard it all before.

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
How can ladhams show so much and then look so ordinary. His head musn't be in it anymore. Williams i have questions about too but i think in more time he can show something for us if he applies himself more.

Pete's fall from grace has been staggering. Two years ago Ladhams looked like a future first choice ruckman, when he wasn't getting tap outs in the ruck he was picking up kicks around the ground. In 2019 he averaged 15 disposals and 15 hit outs a game at AFL level but that has fallen to 9.6 and 7.5 in 2021. At present Ladhams is only average at SANFL level, he does some good things at times but he is far from the match winner we expected him to be.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back