2nds Glenelg vs Port Adelaide - Round 8 @ Glenelg

Remove this Banner Ad

The sanfl ... the only league that would kill off its biggest drawing club at the expense of the health of its own league.
It is called "killing the golden-egg goose" (or chicken — in Portuguese, it is chicken). It is not only the SANFL.

Big opportunity for Johnson here. If he can get say, 5 touches tomorrow, He should be in for Frampton.

Meanwhile Trengove will get 40 possessions stupidly thinking that counts for s**t.

At 18 Trengove was one of the toughest inside competitors I have seen. He hasn't lost that ability to find a ball and we need that desperately. Rockliff is not exactly blessed with pace, the Crouches don't exactly burn up the grass, but they get where the ball is and control it.

Maybe he is done, maybe he is too slow but they kept him on the list so give him one more shot at it. And not on a ******* HBF. Put him in the guts.

Sunday 26th of May 1:10pm at ACH Group Stadium aka Glenelg Oval.

For people that can't make it to the game the digital pass this year is similar to last year. If you are a member of one of the 8 other SANFL clubs you get every SANFL game (including all Port home and away games) live for $30, non-members of those 8 other clubs have to pay $60. Or for a 30 days pass it's $6 for members, $10 for non-members.
https://sanfldigitalpass.com.au/#/

All 4 AFL emergencies will get a game so Mayes should be back in. I'm guessing that McKenzie has done a hammy, but Robbie Gray and Jonas should be in for the AFL side so perhaps Motlop and Broadbent could drop down here to lend a hand. I'd consider Hayes, Ebert and Hartlett outside chances to play any footy this week. Johnson disappeared off the face of the earth, hopefully comes back and plays here.

Sturt above us by under a percent. We need to beat top of the ladder Glenelg by a little bit more than Sturt beat Centrals by to get back in the 5.
View attachment 677750

Predicted Maggies Changes:
IN: Hartlett, Atley, Mayes, Garner, Johnson, Edwards
OUT: Ladhams (AFL), McKenzie (hamstring), Appleton (corked shin), Wong, Elsworthy, Strange

Predicted Maggies Side:
F: Cox - Marshall - Johnson
HF: Davidson - Edwards - Woodcock
C: Pudney - Atley - Mayes
HB: Bonner - Grundy - Frederick
B: Garner - Corcoran - Hartlett
R: Hill - Trengove - Drew
INT: Sutcliffe - Hewett - Mead
EMERG: Elsworthy - Strange

Other:
Watts (Leg, TBC)
Mahney: (Shoulder, 8 weeks)
Dixon: (Leg, 3 weeks)
Hayes: (Glandular Fever, 3 weeks)
McKenzie: (Hamstring, Assess)
Smith: (Last played, Trial Match 2)
Makoi: (Last played, Trial Match 2)
Wong: (Last played, Round 7)
Appleton: (Corked Shin, ?)
My digital pass for the first month expired and I am not giving the SANFL any more of my $$$.
I am never able to find the radio link. Is someone able to put the link up again please?
I find the SANFL website user unfriendly.

My digital pass for the first month expired and I am not giving the SANFL any more of my $$$.
I am never able to find the radio link. Is someone able to put the link up again please?
I find the SANFL website user unfriendly.

Apparently it’s on SEN today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This dude. 189 cm 22 year old forward. His name has been mentioned as a likely port mid season pick a few times. See how he goes. He could have a new guernsey tomorrow?

20Lachlan Hosie
Lachie_Hosie.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back