Global Eagle members

Remove this Banner Ad

The first year I did global eagle it didnā€™t come through so I called the club and got it.
Yeah I've been doing it for a long time now and seems to always been some type of fk up, emails then calls.
How hard can it be, not like there's tens of thousands of us doing it.
Regardless of the time of year always get the same BS response:

Thank you for emailing the West Coast Eagles. We are currently experiencing an increased volume of traffic, and will do our best to respond to your query within 10 business days.

Probably freos fault!!!

Rant over.

My son just signed up and true to form they didn't send the code, he rang them and got it sorted reasonably quickly.

I've been a member for probably 5 years now and have never had a problem.

I'm on auto renewal and each year get an email saying money will be deducted from my CC.
Then get an email saying it's been deducted and a membership pack will be sent along with
watchafl code.

I've been a member for probably 5 years now and have never had a problem.

I'm on auto renewal and each year get an email saying money will be deducted from my CC.
Then get an email saying it's been deducted and a membership pack will be sent along with
watchafl code.
You must be the only 1 that gets it all so easily!
I've been doing it for years as well but don't set auto renewal on any cc's.

My third year doing it and had issues every time. I paid on 7 March and didn't see anything by mid week. Emailed the membership email address on the website, they replied straight away with an attached email that had the code, dated 7 Mar. This email never showed up in my mailbox or spam.

So yeah, if you don't get it within a day just email the club and they'll sort it quick. One other note is I didn't receive a response from the membership email I simply "replied" to. Had to be the website one (@westcoasteagles.com.au).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back