Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2005
London
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Anyone actually ever seen someone cool wear a Tottenham shirt in the streets. I mean ever?

Anyway, I did earlier.

IMG_0180.JPG

Coledinho

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 23, 2010
Upturn Park
AFL Club
West Coast
What actually does "cool" mean to you anway? I am starting to have some doubts.

I mean other than 12 year olds, who walks down the streets thinking "oh he's cool", "oh but he's not so". What are you on about?

I see a Tottenham fan and almost the first thing that comes to mind is. Whinng twat. Im not sure if you all got lost on the way to Emirates to be with your master overlord Arsene Wenger or something but the whinging your team does is damn near epic.

Go through your messageboards. 9/10th of the posts are whinging about not buying Leo Messi to comee of the bench at the 80th minute to score a winning hattrick.

The only thing worse than a whinger is one thats delusional I say.

Aug 16, 2005
London
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I see a Tottenham fan and almost the first thing that comes to mind is. Whinng twat. Im not sure if you all got lost on the way to Emirates to be with your master overlord Arsene Wenger or something but the whinging your team does is damn near epic.

Go through your messageboards. 9/10th of the posts are whinging about not buying Leo Messi to comee of the bench at the 80th minute to score a winning hattrick.

The only thing worse than a whinger is one thats delusional I say.

The Liverpool fans on here are far worse. Posters like Tigs were actually hoping their team lost at one stage. OK GB does his fair share of whinging for sure, but I can't think any of the others who are like that.

The worst fans I have come across on the web post on the Arsenal board at "bigsoccer". Most of them are yanks so probably explains it. But they are in a twat league of their own trust me.

dogbloke

All Australian
Suspended
Jan 25, 2011
Jersey Shore.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yids
Tottenham are the France of football in every way. Think they are bigger than they are. Whinge and moan about every little thing. "Oh this lasagne is too cold, wah wah". They are sore losers with little man syndrome.

Anyone actually ever seen someone cool wear a Tottenham shirt in the streets. I mean ever?

When ever i see an autistic fat kid with a west ham shirt, the first thing i think of is Embers.

Jessica Watson

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 3, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Packers, Penguins, Kevin Muscat
The Liverpool fans on here are far worse. Posters like Tigs were actually hoping their team lost at one stage. OK GB does his fair share of whinging for sure, but I can't think any of the others who are like that.

The worst fans I have come across on the web post on the Arsenal board at "bigsoccer". Most of them are yanks so probably explains it. But they are in a twat league of their own trust me.

Short term pain for long term gain and all that.

We were going no-where fast under Roy and the only way to get rid of him was to lose games, hence wanting to lose games. Joe Cole's last minute winner against Bolton prolonged Woy for about a week or two, but then the diabolical loss against Blackburn not long after was a huge relief.

Look at the turnaround now since Kenny has been in charge.

And it was you, who said that the results would not get any better :D :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back