Opinion Gloves are off! It's us versus THEM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread sums up why most of the good posters avoid this board.

Utter trash from fellow Tigers in here. Embarrassing

So that’s a no to you joining us for a voodoo, fire and pitch fork night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
that’s it right there. The end. don’t rock the boat. close your eyes and think of England.

soft the pair of them
like * they're soft
you and others on here are soft for not liking your parma on top of your chips
and pineapple belongs on pizza
anyone who disagrees is vegan sympathiser

Off you trot then, happy for you to avoid this board.

Wasn’t directing it at you. So many on here rip into opposition supporters but cry when they rip into us anywhere else.

parmy2balmey

stay moderated
Sep 15, 2016
under the bain marie
AFL Club
Richmond
like **** they're soft
you and others on here are soft for not liking your parma on top of your chips
and pineapple belongs on pizza
anyone who disagrees is vegan sympathiser

i like it both ways, and pineapple on pizza, and sometimes i get my vegan on with a bowl of skunk and some jagermeister, but i never sympathise with the devil

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently a cowardly elbow to the head out of frustration, is cause for you guys to start a 'revolution' against the AFL. You all can't be serious can you? This is bordering on tragic now. There is no 'conspiracy', people just shouldn't elbow others in the back of the head when they're not looking. Seems pretty reasonable to me. It's high contact, he had no idea it was coming, and it had the potential to cause harm. The ball was also nowhere near him, so it's not even in play.

Grow up.
you're in here because your sister knocked you back

piss off back to norlane w***er and don't trip over your handbag

Last edited:

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
We probably should eat less meat and get it from better sources and overthrow a corrupt, wasteful and damaging industry.

But veganism is not the answer ;) Especially when it fights against individuals and not the system!
eat vegans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
IdenticalInconsequentialGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wasn’t directing it at you. So many on here rip into opposition supporters but cry when they rip into us anywhere else.

The thread title is "Gloves are off, it's us versus them"....

I'm never one to needlessly attack opposition posters and they are welcome on the tigers board but time and place?

It's literally a thread, born out of an incident that was seen as the straw that broke the camel's back.

Started with "them" trolling about Rance, laughing...nay....wishing injury on the guy....bunch of s**t in between....and finally a very poor suspension. I know over the last two years despite the s**t we copped for 30 years actually did the whole gracious winner thing. Didn't want to be a bad winner. And then the minute an opportunity came up for "them" to sink the boots in they did.

So we have a vent thread to throw some s**t back in that general direction. Big deal. If this board is so s**t and all the good posters avoid well...good luck to them.

Well, does your life story have super heroes and villians in it? Maybe a witch or some cool s**t? Because if the answers yes, then yes, I want to hear your life story.

Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

How tall is your son?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back