FTA-TV GLOW

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked it.

The blonde has a sensational rig.

Was going to post this. Amazing that she has said IRL she is incredibly self-conscious about her body.

Also, great show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it. They know exactly how many people watch it so obviously not enough fans for them to keep it going. I still havent watched the last season but really enjoued the first 2.

Apparently it wasn't about the fans, just it's too hard making a wrestling show with Covid restrictions meaning they can't do any actual wrestling

Apparently it wasn't about the fans, just it's too hard making a wrestling show with Covid restrictions meaning they can't do any actual wrestling
Ah in that case maybe it will get picked up again. I hope so as full seasons of allison brie are so much better than occasional movie roles.

They already renewed it for S4 and I think they even finished filming the first episode.

And the series was less and less about the on-screen wrestling, so Netflix pulling the plug is some bullshit.

Hopefully they do bring it back and give it a proper conclusion, but it could be years before that happens.

They already renewed it for S4 and I think they even finished filming the first episode.

And the series was less and less about the on-screen wrestling, so Netflix pulling the plug is some bullshit.

Hopefully they do bring it back and give it a proper conclusion, but it could be years before that happens.

Maybe shows like this get a movie length special down the line to wrap things up if cast are keen?

That being said would rather see Alison Brie and co. bring Community's "Six Seasons and a movie" joke to fruition. :cool:

Just binged all three seasons and really enjoyed the first two series. The third series...meh.

Marc Maron makes the show really. Hopefully it'll get to finish off even if it's a movie a la Deadwood.

Also, I concur about Alison Brie and her wonderful rack. Something very Natalie Imbruglia about her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back