Delisted GM, Football - Dan Richardson - Club confirms, has been sacked, 29/10

Remove this Banner Ad

The ‘Me too’ way by EFC - we used to be the innovators - we have become the imitators.

The guy might be a football management genius but he hasn’t sounded convincing when I’ve heard him speak (that’s the kindest way I could think to put it).

Has Dan Richardson saved Essendon’s season? Word was he drove Neeld out, against Worsfold’s wishes. Suddenly we’re a different side. I know there are other factors but that sacking was surely the biggest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to get rid of Xavier as well.
I’m just glad we are finally making some signifcant changes. We have been too soft for too long and hopefully Truck continues he’s hard nosed approach.

Don’t think him and dodo ever saw eye to eye maybe he got support from people in power to get rid of dan.
If Richardson is getting sacked then XC shouldn’t be far behind him, was his idea for the retched succession plan to cover his ass for giving worsfold an extension.
imagine Hird comes in as head of football. Doubt we’ll be able to find a decent GM at this time of year.

Time to get rid of Xavier as well.
I’m just glad we are finally making some signifcant changes. We have been too soft for too long and hopefully Truck continues he’s hard nosed approach.

Don't think Xavier should go, he's clearly been good with the business side of the club. Just needs restrictions put in place with his influence over the football department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back