GMHBA Stadium Seating

Remove this Banner Ad

camppo

Rookie
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
hi everyone, I’m from Perth and heading over to cats v wce in July at GMHBA. I grabbed tickets through my cats membership today - I selected best available and took what ever came up... didn’t want to risk missing out on tickets having booked flights already.

My question - having never been to see a game at GMHBA before; I was given allocated seats (seat number + row) in B42 - after looking at the map I noticed I am in the ford stand ; there is a room behind me called the fred flannagan room...

when I called geelong they said my seats were in that room behind glass?! Which doesn’t sound right to me... anyone sat here before? I thought maybe I was in the seating in front of the glass but had access to the Room?! Tickets dont mention anything about the Fred flannagan room. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

hi everyone, I’m from Perth and heading over to cats v wce in July at GMHBA. I grabbed tickets through my cats membership today - I selected best available and took what ever came up... didn’t want to risk missing out on tickets having booked flights already.

My question - having never been to see a game at GMHBA before; I was given allocated seats (seat number + row) in B42 - after looking at the map I noticed I am in the ford stand ; there is a room behind me called the fred flannagan room...

when I called geelong they said my seats were in that room behind glass?! Which doesn’t sound right to me... anyone sat here before? I thought maybe I was in the seating in front of the glass but had access to the Room?! Tickets dont mention anything about the Fred flannagan room. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It looks like you are in the purple..

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 4.07.35 pm.png

How much. I'd think a FF would be a function type situation ?

If you line the map up with this photo, the purple does indeed seem to be behind the glass.

View attachment 825491

wow ok! bizarre and a bit disappointing... was hoping to sit out with the crowd and the atmosphere... might have to see if i can get them moved... not sure how watching a game through the glass would go..

I’ve sat i there before. At least when I was there.. there were long rows of seats behind the glass that are ticketed for specific seats for the game.

There is also an over the bar counter meal style service with full bar facilities and sectioned off bathrooms for those seated in there for that game.

I can’t remember the upgraded price but it wasn’t cheap from memory.
I had a great day in their and won a team signed jumper in the raffle for the room that day.

It’s fun - different to the outer for sure - but fun.

Go Catters

I’ve sat i there before. At least when I was there.. there were long rows of seats behind the glass that are ticketed for specific seats for the game.

Surprised K-Rock don't have you in the back of the commentary box doing special comments, or was this before you were famous? ;)

There is also an over the bar counter meal style service with full bar facilities and sectioned off bathrooms for those seated in there for that game.

I can’t remember the upgraded price but it wasn’t cheap from memory.
I had a great day in their and won a team signed jumper in the raffle for the room that day.

It’s fun - different to the outer for sure - but fun.

Go Catters

cheers ive actually gone on about bought 4 more tickets in the open - thats the experience i want! ill have to onsell these closer to the date or maybe geelong will let me refund (unlikely!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back