Media GN80s Lock of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
133722272.jpg

Gday Qooty fans,

The dawn of a new season is finally upon us and the anticipation can be felt from even the most desolate of locations (i.e. the Geelong Wolves trophy cabinet).

The analysts at GN80HQ have crunched the numbers and have selected, GN80's lock of the week.

Unfortunately The Filth Wizard has not locked any threads this week so we have to defer to a different kind of lock, so lets make a bet.

My lock of the week is The Eastside Hawks.

The club has recruited brilliantly over the off season, with some fantasic youth in the form of @Elton John's Wig, Milera2Betts and returning for his second season Agent93 this group of young turks will be expertly mentored by league stalwarts The Filth Wizard, Mr Eagle, Loonerty, Brown Bottle and Biggie they will be keen to show that they belong at this level. The Mt. Buller Demons, well are a bunch of campaigners and should put up no real resistance.

Hawks by 54.

I'd hardly call Brown Bottle a league "stalwart".

You're nitpicking again Haro, Trust me when I say you start to nitpick, then it all goes downhill.

My whole career has been a downhill slide, I don't need you to tell me that.

OK mate, relax I'm trying to help. You're way too young to be this cynical.

Unless you are actually a 58 year old male with IBS. That s**t would suck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murmurings are reaching fever pitch behind your back mate
seh6p.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back