Go Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am happy Freo are winning because I want to go to a sell out for a home and away game. If Freo end up winning this game will be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to get ahead of ourselves but..

Round 22
Hawthorn vs Essendon - MCG

Will decide 8th spot. Capacity crowd. If we win, we are in the finals, and it will be great for the kids. If we lose, at least the kids have played in front of a massive crowd this year.

Not to get ahead of ourselves but..

Round 22
Hawthorn vs Essendon - MCG

Will decide 8th spot. Capacity crowd. If we win, we are in the finals, and it will be great for the kids. If we lose, at least the kids have played in front of a massive crowd this year.

I reckon that if we win and Port lose next week you could be right...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port losing shouldn't matter too much. It is in my knowledge they would need to win by 229 points to pass us on percentage.

Hawthorn - 36 - 92.96% - PF 1863 - PA 2004.
Port Adelaide - 36 - 88.50% - PF 1923 - PA 2173.

(PF = Points For. PA = Points Against)

As for shepp23, don't be silly. There is no such thing as a "jinx". Football depends on how the players play at the time. Supporters who sit on their computer have no impact on the match.

Don't worry about us, we'll probably lose and even if we do win the % gap is too great.

Hey Rory, talk to your boys mate and let us in there. We can do damage, we are finally looking fit and ready to rock. We can smack the Collingwood, Geelong and Carlton out on their arses.

Only if the Crows can finish 5th and you can come over here and provide me with some joy. Me and my mates teamed up with the Collingwood boys last year, maybe we'll be donning the brown and gold this year ;)

Absolutely awesome. Imagine making it with 10 wins. We can really show em what a Bradbury's all about :D

Would love an elim final against Carltank - would probably lose on current form (squad), but what an experience for the boys (Shoe, Shiels, Musto, Bails et al). Would put some real fire into the belly for the pre-season.

Feel like sending the Freo FC a bunch of flowers!
Likewise to Richmond for their grinding win, West Coke, and Daniel Bradshaw for slotting that goal on the siren even though they couldn't win. Gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back