Oppo Camp Go Hawthorn and/or Brisbane (for one week only)

Best outcome possible I would like. Cats at home over Brisbane is the better option.

We are a real chance to make the Prelim now.
With your in's, I'd back you in as favourites.

Cat's won't be able to downhill ski against your lot at the G'.

source.gif

Clarkson is easily the Best Coach in the AFL
Has been for a long time. My two favourite opposition coaches are him and Sheedy.
Both showed their emotions and they make me laugh.

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
With your in's, I'd back you in as favourites.

Cat's won't be able to downhill ski against your lot at the G'.

The only down side is I live is Brissy and have two ladies who are members. They are real supporters having attended every game through the long lean years. I was putting the hard word on then to get me a ticket if we were playing up here.

One of then put money on Brisbane to make the eight and the four at the end of last year. She has really cleaned up.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
How much would the Lions need to lose by tomorrow to drop 2nd spot? 1st or 2nd would make no difference to them. Looks like you got the Cats at the G.

Doesn't matter. Would only impact who plays at home out of Richmond and Brisbane.

Only way we don't play Geelong is if the Tigers and Lions draw.

Imagine finishing fourth and getting a home Qualifying Final. Cats fans would be cursing!

Has been for a long time. My two favourite opposition coaches are him and Sheedy.
Both showed their emotions and they make me laugh.

Sheedy might been great Coach in 80's and 90's but in the 2000's he came a Silly Old Man who talked a lot of Crap

I thank them for nothing. I wish them nothing but stones in their shoes, milk that turns bad a day before the expiry and pencils whose grey leads snap at more slight pressure than usual. But I'll take that result.
God I hate them, but the result was definitely enough to gain a little of my respect. You beauties!

Back