Go out with a BANG Ricey

Remove this Banner Ad

Shinners maaate!

I missed this post yesterday, had a few too many Guinesses at the Southbank "Replica" Irish Pub. Do pour a good brew though V. Nice. We'll have to get together and sample some before a Roo/Don game sometime.

I thought I'd go out gracefully and not be too nasty to our Blue and Pie friends. My team has inflicted enough pain and torment upon them this year in any case
wink.gif

BSA maaate, I'm taking time off to do my thesis on "Why John Coleman is the best FF ever"
wink.gif
. No I'm taking a package and running mate, dead end job here and plenty of other jobs out there to take advantage of a nice big Chrissy present
biggrin.gif
. Sheeds did ask me down as a full-time Skills coach but my price was too high.

Thanks for all the fun I've had thumping away on the old keyboard and reading your fine posts and replies. Stick around guys so as to preserve the sanity on this sometimes feral board. All the best for Christmas and the new year to you and your families.

Cheers Guys
Adam.

------------------
RED & BLACK BACK to BACK 2001!

Rice,

GET BACK HERE SOON!!!!!!!
.... 'settle' for the skills coach at the Bombers if you really have to. You'll take over Sheeds in no time!
biggrin.gif

I've only been here a couple of months, but I've loved reading all of your posts, and like I've said before, the place won't be the same without ya mate.
frown.gif

Keep the kids supporting the Doggies
wink.gif
, and have a great Christmas and New year. 'Til next time I see one of your top posts, best wishes for the future
smile.gif

Hey thanks Westy, all the best to you and yours as well mate. I'll try my best to come back soon but everythings a bit up in the air at the moment.

Hey nice touch on the Elle Macpherson and Wonthaggi replies to Frodo's stupid post, very funny
biggrin.gif
. There's always at least one dickhead around here to get stuck into
smile.gif
, good value.

Farewell to all the other top posters on Big Footy, you kow who you are. Hey say Chou to Rooboy for me, if he ever returns.

Cheers everyone.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

Ricey
I hope I am not too late to say goodbye to you, hope you are back real soon.
Anyway I hope you & your family have a great Christmas & New year, I know I will because I am having it in Vic, yahoo.
See you Ricey, been great posting with you.
biggrin.gif

------------------
mantis

Ricey

Take note of the e-mail address and we'll have to get together for that beer before round 1 of the Rooboys vs the Bombers. And I'll probably need a few more after the game too.
wink.gif

Have a great Christmas, best wishes to you and your family, and get back to this board ASAP.

Cheers
Shinboners

Cheers Shinners, count me in!
smile.gif

Better get Sainter in as well, before he becomes all arrogant on us after the night after (against the dogs
frown.gif
) when the saints start their 22-0 run
wink.gif
, along with Grendel, to give me some tips on how to build a quality spine for an AFL team
wink.gif

I'll make sure I prepare THE 'D24' "Cockytail" for the night, just in case MilkyBarKid24 makes an unexpected entrance. It comprises of 24 litres of milk, with a quarter (.25 .... he'll be 25 in December- can't forget that- he even started a thread to tell everyone at bigfooty- remember) of a glass of Kahlua. He loves Khalua.... fetch blatant baiting boy... there you go boy.... it's not that hard to fall for it.... good dog!

A quarter of a glass might be a little too much for him, I wanna see a party animal
rolleyes.gif
, trying to pick up.... "Hey baby, wanna see something special??...."
Dan pulls out..... his mini traveller AFL stats book... and for three hours goes on about Essendon's strike rate in premierships, how Carlton are in awe.... how minor premiers should be regarded as the champions theory...
Woman replies with "I kinda disagr..."
Dan:-"What f**** planet are you on??... if you don't agree with me you are a *******, you are a f**** fool.... Elle walks off... and Dan has a smirk (just below the milk-moustache) of achievement and pride on his face, having fended off another non- believer...

Anyway, can't wait to see you all there
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Westy Boy (edited 25 November 2000).]

also hope im not too late to wish Ricey all the best for whatever hes doing....(couldnt quite gather where hes off to)- but its been cool reading all your stuff all this year- hopefully we'll be seeing your tag back here asap !!!!!!

cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back