Go Swannies!!!! - Opposition fans, all aboard the bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

First time poster, greetings all. I remember in 2005 I was in CAL, USA with my daughters and friends, I had 2 people (Melb/Syd) sending me sms as due to a hurricane the broadcast wasn't sent from Houston, the last 10 mins was a nightmare waiting, and waiting.

Now, as a Syd boy living in Melb, I'm waiting for the cup again--good on you other supporters for backing us. I have goosebumps in anticipation of this weekend!

Would surprise me greatly if you got anything more than a slight upturn of one corner of the mouth
Yes, it's just not the Sydney way. Let's not forget Roosie's beatifically calm demeanour in the coaching box. (Although a friend who knows him a little says Roosie told him it was all a front; that he was always sh***ing himself in the coaching box).

So nice to see
Of all the Vic supporters
Fawning over
The underdog
Cats fans have taken
Over the
Cheerleading role, to get some September
Kicks, to cheer on the
Swannies.
Don't kid yourself,
It's all of Victoria
Cheering on the Swans equally. If you
Kick as inaccurately as you did against Adelaide, then
Hawthorn will get demolished.
Everyone will be cheering on the Swans
And your arrogant team will
Delight us with your misery come 5:00pm Saturday.

Funny story, my brother went into a draw on channel seven news to win GF tickets. He won LOL. I could not believe it but the funny thing was that my brother who is a Carlton supporter when asked who he was going for, he mentioned my old man is a swans supporter. Well when they mentioned his name on t.v as the winner Sandy Roberts turned around and said the winner was swans supporter and maybe it's an omen. ;) Best of all my Dad gets to go see his bloods play with my bro, (their first GF together).
I went with my Dad in 06 when we won. I was relieved that we had won after the previous year but i was also humbled by my Dad's graciousness and congratulations for my team, even though he was shattered. This is destiny, he now gets another crack to see his beloved bloods win the big one and they won't let him down.

Funny story, my brother went into a draw on channel seven news to win GF tickets. He won LOL. I could not believe it but the funny thing was that my brother who is a Carlton supporter when asked who he was going for, he mentioned my old man is a swans supporter. Well when they mentioned his name on t.v as the winner Sandy Roberts turned around and said the winner was swans supporter and maybe it's an omen. ;) Best of all my Dad gets to go see his bloods play with my bro, (their first GF together).
I went with my Dad in 06 when we won. I was relieved that we had won after the previous year but i was also humbled by my Dad's graciousness and congratulations for my team, even though he was shattered. This is destiny, he now gets another crack to see his beloved bloods win the big one and they won't let him down.

He let you go for the eagles? How did he allow that

Don't kid yourself,
It's all of Victoria
Cheering on the Swans equally. If you
Kick as inaccurately as you did against Adelaide, then
Hawthorn will get demolished.
Everyone will be cheering on the Swans
And your arrogant team will
Delight us with your misery come 5:00pm Saturday.

By no surprise you
Overlooked what I was
Getting at,
And stumbled into a
Needless shitfight
Surely any idiot could see only
Cats fans have gone to this new level,
Underscoring their 08 bitterness.
Maybe you should learn to read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By no surprise you
Overlooked what I was
Getting at,
And stumbled into a
Needless shitfight
Surely any idiot could see only
Cats fans have gone to this new level,
Underscoring their 08 bitterness.
Maybe you should learn to read.
Oh, no, that's where you are wrong. From your
Vantage point it may appear that Geelong fans have gone to a new level, but
Each and every club wants your club to
Reach new levels of epic fail.
Remember last year's Prelim? Remember how you choked
At 3 quarter time? Remember when Dale
Thomas made Cyril Rioli his bitch?
Everyone is looking forward to seeing Sydney
Do that to the
Hubris Hawks on Saturday afternoon. You may think you have it in the bag, but
Actually you're not even
Close to winning it yet. Here's hoping that Josh
Kennedy kicks the winner and
Sticks it up your s**t mob.:):thumbsu:

Oh, no, that's where you are wrong. From your
Vantage point it may appear that Geelong fans have gone to a new level, but
Each and every club wants your club to
Reach new levels of epic fail.
Remember last year's Prelim? Remember how you choked
At 3 quarter time? Remember when Dale
Thomas made Cyril Rioli his bitch?
Everyone is looking forward to seeing Sydney
Do that to the
Hubris Hawks on Saturday afternoon. You may think you have it in the bag, but
Actually you're not even
Close to winning it yet. Here's hoping that Josh
Kennedy kicks the winner and
Sticks it up your s**t mob.:):thumbsu:

Talking about being made bitches.... Have you ever seen Harry O'Brien and Heath Shaw TRY to defend??

Talking about being made bitches.... Have you ever seen Harry O'Brien and Heath Shaw TRY to defend??
43688_15_1.jpg

219469.jpg

UMAD?

Couldnt care less if they have won a premiership, everytime they are made to be responsible for an opponent they are both hack, why do you seem to think that Thomas made Rioli his bitch??
Oh_he_mad.jpg

Cool myths, bro. Couldn't care less what outsiders incorrectly think of our club. You do realise how stupid you look arguing with a Collingwood supporter when you're in a Grand Final, right?

And surely you haven't forgotten about this?

:oops:

Oh_he_mad.jpg

Cool myths, bro. Couldn't care less what outsiders incorrectly think of our club. You do realise how stupid you look arguing with a Collingwood supporter when you're in a Grand Final, right?

And surely you haven't forgotten about this?

:oops:

You still havent answered my question about Thomas and Rioli? :thumbsu:

Why did Thomas make Rioli his bitch? Is that even a proper question?

Watch the video for yourself:

Sydney will do to the Hawks what Thomas did to Rioli on Saturday.:thumbsu:

How does that one tackle make him his bitch? Anyways mate, keeping hanging onto that if makes you feel better, think I would prefer to stay in the present and look forward to the GF on Saturday, you keep trying to stay relevant, have yourself a good summer chump :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back