Go the non Vichead side

Remove this Banner Ad

So far so good, let’s keep it rolling.

Neutral Vic muppets, feel free to join in the festivities.
So it’s basically an anti Geelong or Collingwould thread..?

Kristen Wiig Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think every neutral would like to see Flagmantle happen but we're not getting our hopes up

Just like Luke Jackson, I'm switching to Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Freo win it'll be 4 non Melbourne based clubs in the Top 4.
Even so, listen to them whinge all summer that they're not getting enough unsporting leg ups.

yep, Swans, Brissy or Freo flag would have been fine with me too FNUK them dirty 4n20 pies n fragile puddy cats no vic teams left are worthy of a flag cos combine they had the most banwagoning flogbags they would make Manchester' supporter base look tiny :$

I just hope all the teams have fun.

Obviously I'd like it most of all if the Pies won, but how glorious would a Brisbane flag be? They have arguably a harder row to hoe than even the WA sides, travelling across climatic zones. They used to get a bit of AFL help (and even more negative tampering) but not any more, and they play absolutely gorgeous footy.

Geelong are brilliantly coached, Chris Scott has been coach of the year for a decade in my view, we tease them about the oldies but he gets them up constantly. Players go to Geelong and get better, they leave and get worse. Old fashioned footy? Yeah and it works.

Sydney?

Animated GIF

I just hope all the teams have fun.

Obviously I'd like it most of all if the Pies won, but how glorious would a Brisbane flag be? They have arguably a harder row to hoe than even the WA sides, travelling across climatic zones. They used to get a bit of AFL help (and even more negative tampering) but not any more, and they play absolutely gorgeous footy.

Geelong are brilliantly coached, Chris Scott has been coach of the year for a decade in my view, we tease them about the oldies but he gets them up constantly. Players go to Geelong and get better, they leave and get worse. Old fashioned footy? Yeah and it works.

Sydney?

Animated GIF
Sarcastic post-of-the-year

Ill be cheering you on this week.
I suppose you support the zombies in Walking Dead too? Horrible Frankenstein of a club Sydney, a transplanted vestige of a team sent like convicts to NSW for the crime of being weak and broke.

You should come over to us, your grubby inner city relos. Sure we broke into your Range Rover to steal the change out of the console, but we needed it for meth. No judgement here, we take anyone. No I mean it.

Sydney are the most corrupt city in Australia, their politicians have stunk up the harbour and Canberra too. They sank the Liberal party with their antics, made footy boring as s**t and cannot make a decent coffee to save their lives (in fact they stick their coffees up their arses from what I hear). COLAs and cheating umpires and the silliest little shitpile of a home ground in the league have brought them two unearned flags in 80 years. Brisbane won three in three years with half the help (and far more negative interference). The "Bloods" are a weak fake disgrace of a club. More like the Transfusions.

There's a warmth in being part of the Horde. Its egalitarian, the goblin leaders live cheek by jowl with the lowest orcish grunt. We share the same meat, share the loot, warm ourselves by the same fire made from the stacked corpses of our foes. If you join us, the others will hate you, because they fear you.

Say what you like about our teeth and our education, we are loyal. You will never be alone again. Imagine that, you come the game, anywhere in Australia, and there We are. You raise your voice in a roar of anger or victory, and a thousand voices ring back.

We are Legion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back